Masks

I decided to write this cause I was bored in Morning School. It's currently  8:16 as im writing this so bare with me. Also stay safe during the pandemic!

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

It was a chilly morning on the cut. The temp was maybe 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit (4.44-10.00 Celcius). And even though that may not sound like freezing, it's cold for people in OBX. Usually it's 80-90 Fahrenheit (26.67-32.22 Celcius).

I sighed heavily as I opened my eyes to the coldness of the chateau. I felt two arms around my waist, and looked over to see my boyfriend JJ Maybank sleeping soundly on his left side. I turned over and cuddled into his chest, feeling his warmth take over me.

------
------

"Princess you ready?" JJ called from the door."Yeah, i'm coming!" I replied walking over to him. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, and you both walked out to your car. You tossed him your keys, not wanting to drive today. He accepted it gladly and you got in the passenger seat.

You had a leather jacket on over your top, it had cotton on the inside. JJ was just wearing a hoodie. You were both wearing jeans, yours were black, and his were white.

"Do you have masks in here?"

"Yeah, in here," You opened up the passenger compartment and got out two surgical masks for you and JJ.

"I hope this pandemic clears soon," You said to JJ as you entered the building."Yeah, but they help from the cold." He looked at me, and I could see him smile. I pulled up his mask over his nose and he made a dumb face looking down at my hand.

"You're so stupid" I laughed and he held mg hand tightly. We both entered the store and got the things we were looking for.

-----

This was a bit shorter than my others, but I still think it's cute. I wanted to uptade for you all so I hope you like it! Make sure to eat and drink today, even if it's just a bit! I love you all so much! Have a fantastic day!
~M