Gone Under

-2nd Person for whatever reason-

You and the Pogues decided to have a party at the Chateau, so you were having a good time y'know drinking and getting high. But then you decided to go out to the dock with Sarah and Kie. You three were about as drunk as a stripper on hump-day.

You were just sitting on the edge with your feet in the water when you got a brilliant idea.

"Can we go out on the HMS?" You asked excitedly."YES" Sarah slurred from where she sat next to you."I'm gonna go ask JB and JJ." Sarah nodded and stood up with you."Kie you comin'?"

"Nah." She looked out into the marsh. You and Sarah ran off towards the Chateau."JJ!" You saw him rolling a joint."Yes princess?" he smiled, looking up you saw his ocean eyes."Can we go out on HMS? Pleaseeeeeeee?" You begged."Sure princess, but JB has to come too." I nodded just as JB came strolling out with Sarah pulling him best she could.

"Let's Go!" We all jogged out and soon enough, we were all on the HMS just out of the marsh (where they found the Grady White)."Ight John B, let's hold up here." JJ remarked as he was one of the more sober ones for the first time ever. JB threw the anchor in as we all chilled, drinking beer and what not.

-1st person-

"Alright ya'll we should head back. It's gettin real late." John B slurred as he started the boat up again."Right." JJ pulled up the anchor. Kie was passed out, and me and Sarah were making jokes.

"What would you call...a three humped camel?" Sarah asked me as I finished another can of beer."I don't know!" I giggled. Both me and Sarah were sitting on the front of the boat. "Pregnant." Sarah laughed. John B started turning the boat around."I don't get it." I slurred as Sarah was maybe literally dying.

"Princess, could you walk over here slowly? I don't want you to hurt yourself." JJ called me.

"Okay!" I stood up and made my way over

Suddenly John B turned a sharp corner and me, walking over to JJ drunk, tipped over the side into the water. The sudden coldness of the water sobered me up a bit, but I barely knew what happened, so I was still like in shock.

I was slowly sinking to the floor, but I couldn't feel the sand on my feet. Y'know when you're under water for so long, that the red button in your body has been pressed and the alarm is going off saying,"OXYGEN OXYGEN OXYGEN!" Well, that's what I felt like right now. My vision was going black and I saw the past year with the Pogues.

But then, I felt two arms around me, pulling me up towards the surface. Then I felt a hard surface under me.

-JJ's POV-

The moment I saw y/n fall into the water, I immediately took my shirt off and dove in. I grabbed her and pulled her on the boat with the help of JB. I checked to see if she was breathing, nope. I started chest compressions and cpr.

"Come on y/n! Please!" I cried as she still wasn't waking up."I'm so sorry JJ. It was an accident I-" There was a small gasp. I saw her eyes open and I smiled to myself."Holy shit." I breathed out. She started coughing up water so I turned her on her side."Get it all out. You're okay." I rubbed her arm as I sat behind her. She stopped coughing and I knew she was exhausted.

"JJ-" she muttered."I know cupcake. We're getting you back to the Chateau now, hold tight." I brought her up into my arms, hugging her tight. There were tears falling one after the other from my eyes, but I tried to stay quiet."I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You almost died. You stopped breathing." I sobbed. I looked down, she was still breathing, but her eyes were closed.

"Go to sleep cupcake." I muttered into her hair as I kissed the top of her head. John B started to move the boat again. I cried into her hair.

"Hey JJ." John B nudged my shoulder."We're back." I nodded and lifted y/n up bridal style. I carefully stepped off the boat and walked her up to the Chateau. Everyone had left, thank god. I opened the guest room with my foot and layed y/n on the bed. I got clothes from the drawers she always left and through the window, I saw Sarah walking around blindly on the lawn, and JB carrying Kie off the boat and almost dropping her. I laughed quietly.

It was really hard changing a person sleeping, but I did it as best I could. I crawled in the opposite side of the bed after checking to see if JB needed help (no), and lifted y/n onto my chest. Her hair was still moderately wet, but I was too tired to do anything about it. I slowly felt myself fall into a deep slumber.

-The Next Morning-

I was awoken to one of the worst sounds, puking from the bathroom.

"JJ!" I heard my girlfriend cry from the bathroom."Yes princess?"

"How much did I drink last night?!"