Sick

⚠️Warnings⚠️
•Throwing Up
•Cringe

--This is set when John B and Sarah are presumed dead--

Me, JJ, Kie, and Pope couldn't sleep well after that night. Kie and Pope sorta got over it, but JJ and I couldn't. I had nightmares almost every night, and I could never sleep a full 6 hours.

There was like a month left before school started, and we had kind of split into two groups. Me and JJ hung out, and Kie and Pope. Onto the story (you're not a kook, but you live in nicer house than usually on the cut).

I woke up feeling gross, achy, and tired. My head pounded and I could barely keep my eyes open. Am I dying? I thought. Probably...

As I was laying in silence, awaiting my fate, I heard my phone buzz from my bedside table."Hello?" I rasped.

"I'm 10 minutes away, are you good? Your voice sounds like shit." I furrowed my eyebrows."Why are you coming over?" I asked, coughing at the end."We had plans today, remember? And are you sure you're okay?"

Oh. Shit.

"Yeah i'm almost ready. Sorry it slipped my mind. And I'm fine, just something tickling my throat."

"Okay, well i'll see you soon."

"Okay I love you,"

"Love you too babe."

BEEP

BEEP

I pulled myself out of bed, and walked over to my closet. I picked out a white crop-top and jean shorts. I put on socks and my airforces sarah bought me before she disappeared. I brushed my hair and put on a bit of makeup. I walked downstairs with my phone, and a few minutes later JJ pulled up.

"Get in loser we're going shopping!" He said through his window. I mustered a smile and hopped in the passenger seat. I texted my mom that i'd be back home at 6.

"You sure you're okay, beautiful? You look a bit pale..." I looked up at him."I'm fine, let's just have fun." I smiled, and he faked a grin as well.

-Time Skip-

"Do you want anything Y/N?" JJ had stopped to get snacks at the store since we didn't have any. The thought of food right now just made me about to be sick. But I kept it together and just shook my head.

JJ gave me a sympathetic look, and got out of the car. I saw him walking up to the market, and that's when the pain really started. My stomach cramped and twisted, my head pounded like canons, and my whole body ached to where I could barely move. I shut my eyes from the pain and waited for JJ.

...

I guess I ended up falling asleep, cause the next thing I knew, was JJ placing a hand on my forehead and shaking my arm slightly."Hmm?" I lifted my head a bit to look at him."You okay? You're a bit warm and kinda like passed out..." He looked worried. I didn't feel like I could answer. So I just looked at him sadly.

-JJ's Perspective-

I knew she was sick. I just wanted her to admit it for herself and accept my help. I asked her again if she was okay, but she just looked at me with a pout. I saw her eyes glisten, and tears cascade down her cheeks.

"What's wrong babygirl?" I wiped some of her tears."I don't feel good, I think I should've stayed home." she admitted."Well we cant have a sick Y/N, so how bout we get you home and I can look after you until you're better?"

"Can we go to the chateau?"

"Sure baby, anything you want." I wiped the rest of her tears and started the car. JB's house was about 25 minutes away from where we were, so I hoped her stomach would be okay for the ride.

-Time Skip-

That didn't end up being the case though, cause here I was holding her hair back 10 minutes after we took off."You're okay, just get it out." I rubbed her back as she dry-heaved. When she stopped, I put a water bottle to her lips and helped her take small sips.

"You think you can last the rest of the ride?" I asked as she got back in the car. She looked so small and fragile from her usual peppy self."No, but i'll tell you if we need to pull over."

"Okay," I smiled and rubbed her arm before slowly backing out from the place I pulled over. The rest of the drive was all clear until we reached the chateau.

-Your Perspective-

I immediately got out and puked on the driveway. It only took JJ a millisecond before he was right with me again, holding my hair and making circles on my back."Jeez cupcake, why didn't you tell me on the phone?" he asked when I stopped."I didn't want to ruin today's plans." I murmured as I stood up.

I started to walk to the porch, but I was stopped when JJ picked up my legs and held me bridal style."No walking for you princess. And I would take care of you any day if I had too. But please tell me next time, you scared me babygirl." I nodded my head, and snuggled into his warm chest.

He sat me in the spare room's bed, and took off my shoes."Can you stand up for a second, princess?" I nodded my head and stood on my feet. He undid my shorts and threw them on the floor. Then he grabbed the spare sweatpants and shirt I kept in the drawers. He changed my shirt and helped meet meinto the sweats.

"Okay, i'm gonna grab the thermometer and a bucket just incase." He smiled before he left the room. JJ came back with the things, and he was changed into his pj's too.

"Open up cupcake." I shook my head."Honey, I need to check your temp..." I shook my head again."Why, princess?" He moved some loose strands of hair behind my ear."I feel like I'm gonna be sick..." I rasped."Okay, how bout we try this."

J put the bucket in my lap and looked back up at me."If you need to puke, just tell me and I'll take the thermometer out, mk?" I nodded slightly and opened my mouth. He placed it under my tounge, and a few moments later, it beeped.

"102.4," he muttered." 'M sorry..." I whispered looking down."You don't need to be sorry, babygirl. Everyone gets sick sometimes." He smiled at me."I'm gonna run up to the pharmacy and get some meds. You think you can hold up for 10 minutes?" JJ pulled my chin up with his fingers.

"Mhm.." I nodded."Okay, try to get some sleep, princess." He kissed my nose, then left the chateau.

-Time Skip (sorry)-

I woke up to JJ pushing my hair behind my ears."Hey baby girl, can you take some of this for me?" I nodded and sat up a bit so I could drink the medicine. I was grateful for JJ doing this, so I didn't want to make him do extra because of my fussing.

It tasted disgusting, like an artificial cherry flavor. I made a sour face and he chuckled a bit."I got soup, so I'll make you some in the morning."

"Mhm.."

I drifted off to sleep.

Hey! Would you like a part 2 where JJ gets sick? If so let me know! I love you guys so much! Make sure to eat and drink today even if it's just a little bit!
~M