Chapter 12

Y/n POV

After what happened yesterday me and Ryuko were really pissed and we wanted answers now. So after school we decided to pay our perverted teacher a visit and we were not happy to see him as I grabbed him by the shirt while Ryuko had her scissor blade trained on him

Aikuro: N-Now hold on, let's try to be civil here guys"

Ryuko: why do we get the feeling we're being played here!"

Me: yeah, so why don't you tell us what the deal is with you and that mohawk bastard!"

Aikuro: I don't know what y'all are talking about"

Ryuko: oh yeah? Keep playing done after you see this"

Ryuko then snaps her fingers and I pull out a picture of Aikuro and the Mohawk guy and she points and the picture

Ryuko: See what's this? Oh snap it's you and Mr. Mohawk"

Aikuro: T-Thats not-"

Me: After we got attacked I planted a tracker I invented onto his back when I was fighting him, which traced to the bar that was in the slumps, so you better fess up because we are sick and tired of almost getting killed from your bullshit!"

Ryuko: so tell us what your deal is or else!"

Aikuro then began to slick his hair back and looked at us again

Aikuro: ok I take part of the blame for his actions, but because of him you two seem to be improving of your powers"

He then starts to strip his shirt until I grab him by the hair and pull it

Aikuro: OW!"

Me: you can stop there"

Aikuro: Fine"

I then let go of his hair

Aikuro: as I was explaining his name is Tsugumu Kinagase, and he's apart of my organization. If you look on the bright side you two have become stronger! Now that Satsuki Kiryuin has her hands on a Kamui, it was necessary to put the two of you on a trial by fire to see if you got what it takes to defeat her"

Aikuro then got uncomfortably close to use and we both put our foot on his face and push him back

Me: you expect us to believe that bullshit!"

Ryuko: your just trying real hard to find a way to justify what you did, aren't ya?!"

Aikuro: uhhhhh...."

Me and Ryuko: We Knew It!"

Ryuko: That bastard tried to kill Senketsu"

Me: and he almost killed Ryuko! Just who are you people?! I thought you were against the Kiryuins, but it seems to us that your just trying to get ahead of then and take our heads before they do! Didn't you say that you needed us to stop them?"

Ryuko: and what are those "Life Fiber" things, anyway? What was my dad researching?!"

Aikuro: Man, the two of you shouldn't get so angry. Once I'm convinced I can trust you two then I can tell y'all anything"

Me and Ryuko got really pissed and punched him in the face, I then grab him by the shirt and pick him up

Me: you got one more chance bastard so choose your words wisely"

Aikuro:.......Nudist Beach

Me and Ryuko: huh?"

Aikuro then takes his shirt off

Aikuro: We're nudist beach"

I just pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head in disappointment while Ryuko clenched her fists in annoyance"