Chapter 6

Ryuko POV

I was waking up, and trying to sit up from my bed but still a little sore from the Tennis Match with Omiko, but I then heard breathing so I looked and blushed when I saw Y/n laying next to me, I wanted to push him off the bed but I looked at him and....

I was just awestruck.....he looks really cute, I was still blushing from looking at him but what I didn't know is I was inching closer to his face......close to his lips.......

Y/n: *groaning*

I immediately backed up with a major blush on my face as I see he's waking up.

Y/n: Hm? What happened?"

He then looks at me and realizes he was laying next to me, so he quickly got off the bed with a slight blush on his face

Y/n: I-I'm so Sorry Ryuko!!"

Ryuko: You better start explaining!"

Y/n: Ok, look when we got home after your match yesterday you passed out about half the trip, so.....I carried you the rest of the way here, but when I put you in bed I went out and started training with my new abilities and when I was finished and done taking a shower I was about to go back to where I was sleeping.....but I must've passed out and landed on your bed and Mako I assumed covered us for the night......"

He was blushing after he finished the whole explanation, but I figured he must've been training as I saw some bruises on his face.

Ryuko: Oh....o-ok t-then......"

Y/n: W-We should.....probably get ready now...."

Ryuko: Yeah....Right....."

-------Timeskip Y/n POV---------

We were eating breakfast at the Mankanshoku's I was eating Mystery Croquettes until Ryuko tapped my shoulder

Ryuko: by the way what kinda training did you do anyway."

I then swallowed my croquette and said

Y/n: Well you know those abilities that I've had recently?

Ryuko: yeah you still haven't told me how you got them and that watch your wearing"

Y/n: well the watch i do know but the powers I don't I've still gotta find out how I got them, but I thought I should take an opportunity to learn how to use these abilities when I'm in combat cause if I don't I won't be able to help you against Satsuki.

Ryuko: oh ok well how'd you get bruises on your face?

Y/n: Weeeeeellll......

-------Flashback Last Night--------