Chapter 1

"Normal Talking"
"Whispered or Thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
----------------------------------------------
No one's POV

When Y/n was on the plane ride on the way to Honno City, he was replaying the events that happened when we was about to leave for japan

-This Morning-

When Y/n woke up from being unconscious, he felt 100% like nothing happened but as he was getting out of bed to get ready he looked in the Mirror to see that he has muscles.

Y/n: "what the hell? How did I get muscles, I don't remember working out."

He then remembered about his father's message to go to japan so he grabbed his stuff and ran out the door to the airport, but while he was running he was going really fast and made it to the airport under an hour and he barely felt exhausted

Y/n: "ok what was that, I don't even felt tired, I hope nothings happening to me. Doesn't matter I have to get to japan and find Ryuko."

He then went to book the next flight to Japan and went on the plane to be on his way to Honnō City.

-Present-

As Y/n was riding on the plane he took a look at the spider bite on his hand and it's still there but the bite was smaller and was still wondering how we has muscles and didn't get tired when he ran from his house to the airport.

But he quickly shook those thought off and focused on his mission to find Ryuko Matoi, avenge his father, and stop the one's responsible.

(Official Opening for the story, it's really good and it fits too)

-Y/n POV-

I finally arrived at Honnō City, and it was raining pretty hard, but when i took a look at the city, it was built around the school making it pretty easier to find, and I heard that if your higher towards the school, the higher your rank will be.

Y/n's mind: "Well makes it easier to find the school without running everywhere, now to find the address in the letter."

When I soon arrived, there was just a Burned down ruin.

Y/n: "damn looks like dad wasn't kidding when he said Dr. Matoi had the same fate, don't worry Sir me and your daughter will avenge you as well."

When I was about to leave I saw a girl arriving at a scooter, she looked pretty beat down, but she looked like the girl I'm supposed to look for. I kept hidden while she was walking into the ruins. She stuck her......Scissor blade?! Into the ground.

Ryuko: "Dad......I'm so sorry, I was so close to finding out who killed you! If only i was strong enough I'd beat it out of her!"

Guess i was right she is also looking for her dad's killer, I guess I should make my presence known to her

Y/n: "Excuse me"

She quickly turned and went to grab her blade, but as she did somehow I sensed it incoming for me, so when she swung it at me I jumped back and the edge of the blade was so close to my face

Y/n's Mind: "what just happened and how did I do that?"

I quickly held up my hands in deffence

Y/n: "whoah whoah Chill!!! I'm not here to hurt you I just wanna know are you Ryuko Matoi?"