Chapter 4

--------morning still Y/n POV-----------

Me and Ryuko got woken up this morning by Mako telling us we are gonna be late, after our morning routine, we were in the tram of the school. I was yawning constantly every now and then since sleeping on the floor isn't really comfortable, but hey as long as Ryuko got some good sleep after getting beaten up, I'm fine with it. On our way up to school, mako was explaining to us the system of the Academy of how its decided where you live. So my suspicion was correct, the higher your rank, the better you live. No stars mean slums, 3 stars mean the best of the best. To be honest it kinda sickens me that it's like this.
We finally entered the school, and yes I was still wearing my watch, I still have to tell Ryuko what it is so I can show her. Plus everyone is basically wearing weaponized uniforms and have battle weapons so why can't i?.

Mako: "oh that reminds me *Hit* if you two*hut* need a place *Hit* to stay *hit* you can stay *hit* with us *Hit*"

Y/n: "What the Hell?!"

Ryuko: "I think we got bigger problems......Ok who the hell did that?!"

We then looked over and saw a girl giggling wearing a weird uniform and hold a huge tennis racket.

Omiko: "ah, you two must be the new transfer students who were so rude to lady Satsuki, and you were the one who evaded Uzu's strikes.
She said will pointing her tennis racket at me

Y/n: "who the hell are you, and why did you do that to our friend AssHat?!"

Omiko: "well since you asked, I'm the Captain of the tennis club Omiko Halodate. Pleased to meet ya. As a member of the Tennis Club, Mako Mankanshoku hasn't fulfilled her obligations. So we are punishing the girl.

Ryuko: "What the hell did she do that was so wrong?."

Omiko: oh she missed yesterday's training, and who ever fails to show up, they will have to suffer 110 million tennis ball serves. But you two are not in the club, so buzz off."

Y/n: "are fucking serious?! She wasn't at practice because she was taken hostage by some boxing midget you crazy bitch!!"

Omiko: "well yeah she needed permission for that. Begin!"

This bitch! Permission to be taken hostage? I then saw the girls lined up and started hitting their tennis balls in our direction.

Y/n: "Well shit"

Ryuko then used her guitar case to block the incoming tennis balls, I then sensed the balls incoming and started evading them with incredible speed.

Y/n: "Man looks like this might take a while!"

Ryuko: Mako go ahead and go, we got this you'll be expelled if you're late right?!"

Y/n: "yeah, don't worry about us just go hurry!"

Mako: "okay, thanks a lot guys, see ya later!"
After she said bye she ran as fast as she can, and she was outta here.

Omiko: Sooooo I'm guessing you two will be taking her place?"

Ryuko: might as well, we owe her after all"

Y/n: actually don't want to sound like a coward but.......think you can handle this alone?"

Ryuko: "what?! Why?!"

Y/n: "Cause I want to see if you can use this to improve on your power of wearing Senketsu. Don't worry, if things go south I'll step in and help you out 100% no matter what Drifter"