Chapter 3

Still Ryuko POV

I saw 2 people came in the door, I'm guessing Mako's mother and.....Y/n

Y/n: "Oh hey Ryuko, Glad to see your up."
He then gave me a smile and a thumbs up

Ryuko: "Y/n? What're you doing here?"

Y/n: "What do you mean? I told you I was gonna find you, but when i did i saw this guy and his friend gawk at you, so I hit'em both upside their heads, and carried you here."
A small blush crept on my face, knowing he carried me all the way here. Luckily no one saw the tint of red on my cheeks

Mataro: "You both sure like to hit me!"

Y/n: "You deserve it for gawking at a unconscious girl."

Then Mako's mother appeared with a table and food in hand.

Sukuyo: "if it makes you feel any better to beat my hubby and mataro, feel free to do as your heart's content."

After everyone was in the room, we all sat down on the small table, we were waiting on Mako's mother again, then I took a look at myself and saw that I was literally patched up.

Mako: "if you're wondering who patched you up, it was dad, believe it or not, he's a back ally doctor
She went outside to point at the sign over the door to prove her point

Y/n: "wow that's interesting"

Make "his claim to fame is that he killed way more patients than he saves"
Ok now I'm getting concerned

Y/n: "I......don't think that something to be famous for."
He said while sitting next to me

Bazaro: "oh please! At least a dead person can't sue your pants off am I right?"

Y/n: "i mean yea but..... you know what, nevermind."
He then whispers to me

Y/n: "I think it's best not to question it and just leave it

Ryuko: "ditto on that"

After that Mako's mom came in with a huge ass pot in hand and placed it on the table. Both me and Y/n both looked at it with concern and confusion I mean.....it looked like something died in it.

Sukuyo: "hope y'all are hungry, it's not fancy but its filling."

Mako: "dig in you guys, my mom is the best cook in the world. Over there you got some croquette filled with I don't know what, and in the pod is a soup of all sorts of unknown things in it."
Listening to that just made me even more and more concerned, I then looked at Y/n and I could tell he has the same reaction as I did and I couldn't blame him. Then in came a dog with a hoodie, and started eating my plate until mako came and literally threw the dog out the window

Y/n: "Ok....did she just throw that dog out the window.....and did it just jump back in?"
He asked rather confused at what just happened as well as the dog licking my plate clean.

Ryuko: "Yep aaand Yup"

Mako then stuffed my face with croquettes. And surprisingly they weren't that bad. I then looked at Y/n as he picked one up and started eating it as well. He looked like he didn't mind the taste as well. Time went by quickly and everyone went to bed but Y/n was laying next to me without a bed and below the window. I then looked over to Senketsu.