The SpringTrap Chapters: 1

SpringTrap:

          "This place is a dump..." You said while entering through a hole on the side of the old burnt down Fazbear's Fright. You pulled out your phone and turned on the flash light. You looked down to your left to see a short hallway, then a dead end. You turned to your right and to your satisfaction there was an opening to a larger room. You walked into there, watching out for debris and hanging wires. Along the wall you were walking to had big tall windows that were broken in places and spray painted with crude words. You turned to face the open room to find that it smelled horridly. You scrunched up your nose and covered it with your arm. You walked more into the retched smell. You did a slow turn and noticed some child drawings on the walls. You walked up to one and touched it lightly as it crumbled a little from being half burnt to death. You noticed the drawing had a red fox with an eye patch.

          "Foxy..." You whispered lightly. A quiet but noticeable grinding sound came from your left, the opposite of where you came from. It couldn't of been from outside, it had to of been in the building. You backed up slowly from the drawing as you turned to your left. You held your flash light steadily as you neared closer to the entrance to what seems to another room, smaller than the last one you were in. You ducked from some wires and jumped over several puddles from the holes in the roof. You must be in a non public area for you understood the building was two stories tall, the upper proportion varying from old vent systems and the control room. You coughed roughly as some dust fell from the ceiling and you heard the same rustic grinding noise again, but much louder. You were close. You walk forward some more as the walls seemed to look more and more burnt. You kept walking until you noticed a strange placed pocket room right in front of you. You wove your phone slowly from one side to the other and your light caught a glimpse of something shinny that caught your eye. You squinted to make out what it was but you couldn't tell from where you were standing. You decided to move closer, slowly and carefully. You moved some large debris that was blocking your way of entering. Once you moved the last piece, you found what you were searching for, the only animatronic that ran this joint, SpringTrap. You smiled foolishly and sat yourself down right in front of him getting awfully close.

          "Do you still work..." You asked nobody in particular or so you thought. You reached out a hand to touch him. As you did this, his burnt hand rose up and gripped onto your arm as if he'll never let you go. You let out a terrible shriek and placed your hand on his. He didn't move or say anything after that. You breathed shakily.

          "T-thank you for answering my question..." You said softly as you examined his eyes sockets, searching for life of some sort. They gave you no such answer so you sat there as he still had a grip on you. You waited patiently, but you were starting to get tiresome. You stood up awkwardly with his grip and put a hand on your hip.

          "Well i'm taking you home, your what i came here for after all. " You said.

           "I'd-----l-like-------t-t-to---see--you---t-t-try." His voice boxed glitched in and out. It seemed as if he were giving a show, his voice box being all showy, loud and proud. You could tell you had a whole lotta work ahead of you to fix this ol junk. You lifted him with all you had, feeling very good about yourself as you only lifted him an inch.

          "A million more inches to go." You huffed as you plotted down in front of him. You sighed loudly and looked at the clock on your phone as you turned off the flashlight. 3:00 am, it read. You sighed louder. You weren't gonna make it home anyways. You laid down as you took off your hoodie and used it as a pillow. You sat your phone inches away from your hand in case you had an emergency. SpringTrap's grip was still on you without rest and you got used to it quickly as you dosed off to sleep. You woke up to a very cold chill going through your body as if you were trapped in a freezer. You looked at your arm, and instead of an animatronic yellow matted hand, you saw a flesh human hand still gripping you in the same spot. You turned slowly, and checked the time carefully. 6:00 AM.

                                                     ----------------------------------------------------