The Nightmare Chapters: 2

"Did you really think that would hurt my dear?" He asked as you nodded. He shook his head and turned into this huge black translucent animatronic right before your eyes, his sharp toothy grin was still there and you winced and squinted your eyes and turned away slightly. He liked this, maybe a bit too much so he turned back into his human form and weight seemed to be lifted off of you. You opened your eyes and he was gone. You sat up quickly and grabbed your blanket and your plushies.

"That's cute," His voice rang through your head,"Till next time my dear..." Your clock shone, it was 6:00AM.

"Shit-"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't sleep that night, how could you? You sat up the whole morning softly sobbing and watching the closet doors, but nothing happened. The clock shone to be about 3 in the afternoon, you had been sitting there for ages, still mortified on everything that had happened after work. You had seen a lot of animatronics before, but nothing like he was. Everything happened way to fast, and your head was still processing what had happened and what could of happened. The windows beside your bed brought light into the room, making it seem brighter, but not anymore comfortable. You gulped and decided to move from your bed, but once your big toe hit the floor a voice echoed inside your head, the exact same deep voice from last night.

"I wouldn't do that if i were youuu." He teased and watched you from the shadows. You quickly retrieved your leg back onto the bed and held your knees close to your chest. You decided to speak back.

"Why not?" You asked carefully. Nothing. Maybe it was just your head toying with you so you decided to try and leave your bed again. But once your toes hit the floor, your closet doors opened up a pinch and you saw a pair of red glowing eyes, you couldn't make out anything else, but that was enough to scare you right back into bed.

"I told you not to leave didn't I?" He said in a more serious tone. You crossed your legs and felt safe now on your bed.

"But what if i get hungry?" You asked, he chuckled.

"i'll take care of that for ya." He said, his eyes disappearing back into the closets shadows. You thought this was your time. You swung you legs over the bed but what they touched, mortified you. It felt like sharp pokes of metal but also sort of fuzzy at the same time. You didn't wanna look down, but you did anyways. Two tiny Freddy nightmare animatronics had your feet confined in a sharp hug. You screamed.

"Now now now, don't be frightened." He said, watching you carefully. He was back. You turned your head to the closet as you kicked your feet trying to get them off.

"What....are th-they." You asked as you finally kicked one off, the other one seemed to be holding on for dear life.

"The Freddles." He said as one of them put their arms up as if to catch his other brother. You stopped flinging him everywhere, and you looked at him. He was shaking slightly and was ready to let go. You lowered your foot down to the other one and he grabbed him and they both ran straight for the closet. A deep chuckle echoed through the room. You returned your feet onto your bed and you hugged your plushies. A third Freddle walked out of the closet baring a plate and a sandwich on top. He stopped beside your bed and you blinked and he was gone. You looked around to find him, and he appeared right next to you with the plate still in his hands.

"You said you were hungry." His voiced echoed through your head as you took the plate.

"Thank you." You said softly and nodded at the Freddle. He zoomed off your bed and into the closet. You were hesitant but you took a bite anyways. It was good, it was a (Y/F) sandwich, your favorite. He was watching you eat when you had felt a little awkward.

"C-can you come out of the closet?" You said as you slowly took another bite. He chuckled again.

"Isn't that a saying to show that you're gay?" His eyes disappeared, "If so i'm afraid i can not do that, i am highly attracted to you yourself and you seem to be a woman?" You gulped and coughed loudly, your food didn't go down well. Highly attracted to me?! You thought as you drank some of the water that was on your nightstand from last night. The door to your right opened slightly and his eyes appeared there, but they were slightly smaller. He walked in, looking the way he did last night. You sat the plate down on the nightstand as you watched him closely. He moved rather slowly, but he made his way to the right bed post, and leaned on it.

"Did i say something startling?" He asked, as his same big grin was plastered on his face. You seemed nervous now.

"Highly attracted to me?" You blurted out, not meaning to, as if it were someone else speaking for you.

"So that's whats on your mind, yes i have become quit fond of-"

"How are you doing that?" You asked watching as his lips never moved when he spoke.

"You mean making you speak your mind?" He asked seeming almost emotionless if it wasn't for his huge smile.

"Yes, both that and when you speak its-"

"Through your mind." He said, tapping a finger to his temple. You nodded.

"Yea, that." He moved to sit on the corner of your bed and you winced a little. He noticed this and made note of it.

"Its just simply they way i communicate with people." He said looking straight into your eyes.

"Is that all you can do? Turn animatronic, make people speak their minds, and produce your own voice into their heads?" You asked, seeming to not want to believe it, but its whats happening. He shook his head.

"No i can also do...other things."

"Like what?"

"You wouldn't like it."

"When did i say i liked any of this?" You asked as he nodded in response.

"Okai then." He stared into your eyes and the room around you seemed to get dark. You felt light and tingly, like there was nothing weird going on, you weren't stressed or tired. You started to take notice in him, watching the way his eyes looked deep into yours and how he now looked serious. Your eyes made their way back down towards his chest and stomach, all toned and beautiful. You couldn't help but want to touch, you wanted to touch him. You bite your lip feeling you pull yourself to him. You stuck out your hand as you reached for him, he then turned to you and let you get close to him. You picked up your body and moved yourself closer as you laid one hand on his bare chest. You seemed amazed, totally over taken by him. Your eyes rose to his face and stopped at his lips. They looked soft and full, you wanted to kiss him. Your movements pulled you closer to him, your lips almost touching. He closed his eyes and looked away. Everything came back to you, the fear, the tiredness, everything you had felt before were gone. You notice how close you were to him and how close your face was. Yours turned a bright red and you pulled yourself away quicker than a blink of an eye. He sighed and decided to turn back to you and put on another big smile.

"W-what was t-that?" You asked placing your body back under the covers.

"I have the power to make you feel however i want you to feel, just by looking into your eyes, but its much stronger of a feeling if its how you truly feel." He didn't look at you this time but more of at the bed. You felt exposed. You didn't want to kiss him he wasn't that cute. Or was he. You shook your head.

"You're going to drive me insane." You placed your hands onto your head.

"I sure hope so."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------