The Lefty Chapters: 2

"He'll be fine, besides you guys both live in that apartment building down the block, if you get too worried go check on him on your way home." He said while trying to shoo you off instead. You got a can and teasingly threw it as Mike. He laughed and threw it back at you and you threw it into the trash can and did a little celebration as you made it in. He laughed and looked back at the time.

"Okai, okai, do you need help?" He asked looking like he was in a hurry. You shook your head.

"I got this, besides, didn't you promise Doll you'd be home before 1?" You said while giving him a sly look. His eyes widened and he moved quickly to the door.

"SHiT!" He yelled while running out the door, "Thanks for the party!!!" He yelled as he raced to his car. You chuckled as the door shut with a clasping sound and you started to pick up the trash. You heard a noise coming from the stage and you looked over your shoulder, and Lefty was gone.

"Where did you go..." You muttered as you threw all the trash that were in your hands away. You brushed your hands together and placed them on your hips. Where could a big ol' bear have gone that fast? You decided to go look for him, what ever he was, it seemed as if he were supposed to be here, so no losing him. You checked the backstage, the storage room, the office, the vents that you could squeeze through and the old repair room, nothing. You breathed heavily as you've been running around searching for him. Is this some sort of game? You looked at the clock and you had wasted 30 mins looking for Lefty. Once you thought there was no hope an animatronic screeching noise rang from behind you. You wanted to turn around, but something didn't feel right. Your gut was telling you no but you really wanted to find him.

"Shhh, I'm so glad that I found you, let me make room for you." A voice said behind you, filling your ears. You shuttered, found me? Make room for me?? You had two choices, one to run or to turn around and face him. So like in every horror movie you made the dumb choice and decided to turn around, slow. Your vision seemed to go in and out as you saw Lefty's arm but it was shifting into something more flesh like. You spun all the way around and you were faced with a crazy looking guy. The top of his hair was black and fluffy, and the lower half was short and white, as he had an undercut. He had what seemed to be crazy contacts in, one eye being white and one being black. The left one was black.

"Lefty.." You whispered out as you kept looking at him. His hands were dyed black and his fingers had small white rings around them. His clothes were dark, all black and the only color he wore was a loose maroon bow tie. His shirt was loosely fit and the top 3 buttons were undone. He had on tight shredded up black skinny jeans and a maroon top hat  that sat sparingly on his head, as if he tilted his dome it would just slide right off. And he was tall, he loomed over you. He gave a crooked smile and leaned towards you as a necklace with a pendent you couldn't see hung off his neck.

"And who might you be?" His voice sounded off, it had both the tones of a small girl and a deeper male voice. You watched him as he scanned your face waiting for your reply. You were choking on your words. How was this possible?

"(Y/N), its (Y/N)." You took a step back as he began to check you out. Looking everywhere on you.

"You're a pretty looking human huh?" He asked while poking your side, which you smacked his hand in retaliation. He pulled back his hand and laughed. He began to float slightly off the ground which made you question the reality you've been living in, but since your work with Freddy's has gone way back, you know things here don't go accordingly. He seemed to be talking to someone in his head as he mumbled words that weren't directed at you. You cleared your throat and he regained his focus on you.

"Yes?" He asked as he gave a wide smile.

"Are you here for something?" You looked around your feet and noticed more trash to be cleaned up.

"Not entirely, no," He said while floating on his back, "why, do you have a plan for me?" You hadn't thought about that, have you had a plan for this? Surely not so you shook your head.

"Well all i know that is after im done here, cleaning i mean, im going to head home cause i cant stay here all night." You peer up at the clock and groaned as the time shone 2:35. Lefty pouted.

"I dont wanna be here alone." He said while reluctantly helping you clean. You thanked him quietly and peered at the stage.

"Cant they turn too or something?" You said as you jabbed a thumb over at the stage full of animatronics. Lefty took a quick look at them and nodded.

"sure they can, but do i wanna be stuck here with them, no." You looked over at them and laughed to yourself.

"Why not?"

"Umm well, cause they all got the same things going on and you, my friend, seem more interesting than most." You looked up at him and rose your eyebrow as you finished up cleaning.

"Oh yea? and whys that?" You asked as he helped tie garbage bags.

"Cause why in the hell would a girl like you wanna work in a place like this for so long? Doesn't it damage your brain?" He asked as he lightly knocked on your dome. You laughed and placed the bags next to the door.

"Well you get used to it honestly, but i made the greatest friends while working here, so i wouldn't trade it for the world." You started to gather your belongings as he nodded his head and smiled greatly.

"Interesting."