The Mike Schmidt Chapters: 1

Mike Schmidt:

          "Push it, push it harder..."

          "Like that?"

         "Yes perfect just like that."

         "How ya like me now baby!" Mike yelled as he shot two zombies in the head. He pulled the triggers harder, just like you told him too, so that he could use his machine gun properly in the game. You two were playing a Zombie VR game in your apartment on the 5th floor. All the lights had been turned off besides a small lamp on a little table next to the couch you were sitting on. Mike was moving around with the VR system wobbling on his head. His hands were holding two flashlight shaped remotes that had a ball on each end that glowed blue and the other glowed red. The TV illuminated the rest of your apartment that was connected to the living room, the Kitchen and the hallway to your front door. You looked at Mike, taking in his appearance as if for the first time. He was wearing black skinny jeans and no shirt because of how hot it was in the living room, and it didn't help he was moving around and shooting Zombies. You looked at your window and thought about opening it for him. You got up and opened it slightly and turned around to look at Mike. The head set was even more wobbly this time, he must've not of tightened it properly. You half smiled, shaking your head and walking to him. You gently touched him on the arm and he turned his head towards you.

          "Please tell me that was you, and not this zombie looking at me." He said with a straight face, then a grin crept up onto his face. You giggled and went behind his head.

          "Are you done? Or do you want me to readjust this for you?" You asked as you placed your fingers on his other arm to show him where you were. You looked at your TV as you saw movement. He was exiting the game out and turning off your Ps4. You took that as he was done so you began taking it off of him. He smiled as his whole face was revealed once again to you. He looked into your eyes and smirked. You smiled back and removed the wires and junk and took the remotes from him while balancing the headset on your finger. He sat down on the couch and picked up his beer can from when he first started playing. You bent over to put away the VR system and you could feel eyes on you. Of course Mike was watching you, he couldn't help it. You were wearing short black spandex and a tank top. You blushed slightly and hurridly shut the cabnit door. You stood straight up and walked to the couch where you plopped down next to Mike. He smiled at you and pulled out his phone.

        "Do you still have that speaker of yours?" He asked. You smiled widely. Every time Mike came over, you guys would play the VR play some music loud into the night and dance until you guys got hungry and ordered something to be delivered to you. You nodded and ran to your room and pulled your speaker off the charger. You ran back into the living room and plopped onto the couch. You pushed the power button and Mikes phone immediately connected to it. He scrolled through some songs and looked at you and smirked. he was searching for one of your favorite songs to dance to.

        "This ones newer..." He said while clicking the song. It started playing and you immediately knew what it was. The song, only human by The Jonas brothers. You moved the coffee table out of the way and you grabbed Mikes hands.

         "C'mon loner, dance with me." You said over the music as he turned it up as loud as it could go. He smiled and stood up. He started singing the beginning of the song to you like he always does, all silly and stuff.

          " I don't want this night to end......It's closing time, so leave with me again....You got all my love to spend, oh let's find a place where happiness begins..." He started dancing with you and you started to sing along.