The Freddy Fazbear Chapters: 2

Freddy Fazbear:   

          You had a wave of eagerness wash over you as you tried to sleep. You couldn't wait to go back to work and see Freddy, if he even wanted to see you. Get out of my head, he does wanna see me, he called me beautiful. You wanted to believe that there was hope between you and Freddy. You had always been the romantic type but you never knew you'd feel the 'romance' with an animatronic therianthropist, or shapeshifter, but it was definitely there. Or did he just use his charm to get me...You didn't know what to think. You had gotten home at 6:15 and its now 8, your minds been keeping you up, restless. You decided that you weren't gonna get any sleep, so you picked yourself up off of your bed and decided to do something with your life. You went into the bathroom that was next to your room and you turned on the light. The lights that made a boarder around your mirror made you squint and regret turning them on. You did your hair up into a high loose ponytail and then you did your makeup. Wings, soft blush and some fake freckles here and there. You went back into your room and got changed into a long light grey sweater with some line art of a woman smoking a cigarette and some highly distressed white washed jean shorts. Once you were done you walked downstairs from your loft and you went into your open kitchen. You looked for coffee to make but you sighed as you couldn't find any. You decided to text Jeydon.

Hey Jeydon are you awake?-

          You looked around as you placed your phone in your back pocket. You walked to your open living room and you opened up the giant windows that almost covered one whole wall. You were on the top level of your apartment building, which means you can see bitchen sunrises if your lucky. You looked to your right where your couch was up against the wall and above it, there was a string of lights which held pictures of you and some of Jeydon. You also had some of Mike and Jeremy who also worked at Freddy's with you. (Pictures starting with Jeydon, Mike and then Jeremy.)