The SpringTrap Chapters: 2

(recap)-"A million more inches to go." You huffed as you plotted down in front of him. You sighed loudly and looked at the clock on your phone as you turned off the flashlight. 3:00 am, it read. You sighed louder. You weren't gonna make it home anyways. You laid down as you took off your (F/C) hoodie and used it as a pillow. You sat your phone inches away from your hand incase you had an emergency. SpringTraps grip was still on you without rest and you got used to it quickly as you dosed off to sleep. You woke up to a very cold chill going through your body as if you were trapped in a freezer. You looked at your arm, and instead of an animatronic yellow matted hand, you saw a flesh human hand still gripping you in the same spot. You turned slowly, and checked the time carefully. 6:00 AM.-

           Your phone shone brightly in the dark lit room. The grip he had on your arm tightened. You flinched slightly as you looked back at the hand. You couldn't bring yourself to look up it fully.

          "Who are you?" You said as you looked forward, away from the figure. Nothing. You tried to move but the grip was like a ball and chain. You looked back at the hand again restless but it was....it was back to a animatronic hand. You looked up at the animatronic and its eyes glowed a purple color.

          "SpringTrap? Can you hear me?" You asked him as he watched you. He seemed more curious then you. His eyes narrowed into a sadden glance. His other matted hand, which was humongous compared to your face, which he rested it on the side of. You tilted your head into his hand more. His mouth opened as if to speak, but nothing came out. His hand stayed where they were placed and the air became still. You watched his eyes, trying to gather all your emotions. Once you thought there was no hope, SpringTrap rose up and stood with your arm out stretched towards him since he still had a hold of it. Your heart beat a thousand times a minute. Is this what I've been waiting for...is this what i wanted...? You stared up at him with both terror and curiosity. of course this is what i wanted. You stood up with him and he looked straight ahead.

          "D-do you wanna...go home with me?" You asked him. He began to walk forward wanting you to lead the way. You nodded softly and began to walk to the hole from where you entered this place. You walked him all the way home, avoiding cars and midnight walkers. You unlocked the door to your house and you pulled him in quickly. You shut the door and locked it then you hurried to the window to see if anyone followed you guys. To your satisfaction, no one did. You nodded and shut the curtain all the way closed. You turned around to find...what the- Your eyes widened as you saw not an animatronic behind you, but rather a tall young man. You rose an eyebrow.

          "Okai, so i know for a fact that i did NOT bring a boy home with me."

          "Well you most certainly DID." He answered so quickly that it took you by surprise. He pushed his worn out hands into his black tattered dress pants. You shook your head.

          "I most certainly did not." You said raising your voice.

          "Did too." He said raising his.

          "Did NOT." You said, louder.

          "Did TOO." Louder.

          "Did NOT !!" Louder.

          "Did TOO !!" Louder.

          "DID-" He pushed his hand on your mouth and looked out the window. A lady walking her dog was staring at the house like, heh those people need mental help, but she continued on her way just as she had when she came. He looked back at you and decided to let go of you as he saw your cheeks were flustered from the position he had you in.