The William Afton Chapters: 2

William Afton:

           You were trying really hard to fall asleep, but the image of that guy holding the knife wouldnt get out of your head. You started to wonder what his name was when you heard a bing from your phone.

-(Boss) Hey! I need (Y/N) to come into work today, Scott is out sick, sorry not sorry for the short notice |:D.

You sighed. Great, you thought as you looked at the time. 7:08. You had only gotten a half an hour of sleep and the morning shift started at 9:00. You figured you could get at least some sleep. As you went to go put in an alarm in your phone for 8:30, your phone binged a bunch.

-(Jeydon) Aye Boss, since (Y/N) hasn't ever worked the day shift before can i help her?

-(William) I think i would be a better helper Boss, i've worked here longer

-(Jeydon) But i'm her friend and shes TRUSTS me.

-(Boss) I don't care WHO helps her, just get work done, i'll see you all in two hours, get some sleep (Y/N).

You decided to text back.

                                                                                                                       Yes sir. (Y/N)-

          You set your alarm and went to bed. You didn't dream much, just of two faint lights that seemed to be illuminating eyes bobbing up and down and watching you, It was pitch black so you couldn't see a thing.

                                                         -Two hours later-

          You woke up to your alarm clock and shot up quickly. What the hell- You didn't know what to think about your dream so you decided to just get up and get on with your day. You walked out of your room, grabbing your phone and walking into the bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed. Here goes to another day. You did your business, taking a shower, brushing your teeth, doing your makeup, and brushing your hair. You threw on a over sized black shirt and some whitewash mom jeans. You tucked the shirt into your pants and pulled in out a tiny bit to make it look loosely tucked in. You went into your closet and pulled out some white socks and some old black slip on vans. Once you were done you went down stairs and made some cereal. As you ate you checked your phone. There was a cool photo of Jeydon on his Instagram and you decided to DM him. (The photo of Jeydon 👇👇👇)

 (The photo of Jeydon 👇👇👇)

Hey Jeydon, looking good !!

To your surprise, he texted you back quickly.