Horikita = Bitch

Currently I am facing an beautiful black haired girl

???:- why you were looking at me.

Ayanokoji :- I was not looking towards you I was looking towards scenery behind your face through the window. When you look back at me our eyes just met so you may be thinking that I was looking towards you.

??:- I am certainly sure you were looking towards me and it is not just coincidence.

Ayanokoji :- do you have any proof of what you were claiming

??? :- just do not talk with me . I hate people like you . You were certainly thinking perverted stuff.

Ayanokoji :- can you speak what you said now , I think I do not listen carefully

???:- I said people like you are disgusting

Wow , her words are like an sharp blade hurting my pride every second .

Ayanokouji :- listen here bitch , I will tell you one thing you will regret this moment for your three years in this school .

With this I turn my back toward campus ignoring her complete existence . Pray, little girl that we will not placed in same class because you are going to suffer consequences till I am not satisfied for ruining my mood on first day of my school life.
-
-

Timeskip:- entrance ceremony over
-
-

I am currently sitting on my seat , students around me chatting with each other and making new friends I hate noises but I do not think I should ruin their first day like certain someone did mine . I have to acquire information from her ,before crushing her pride then I will show that bitch her place.

??:- what an bad day

I look towards the voice
Haha, this bitch is my seatmate what an joke .
But I think I hit jackpot now when I first enter class I memorize everybody name and one name piqued my interest that is horikita . She have same name as student council president who was speaking during entrance ceremony there are 50 -50 chances that they are siblings and if it is true than I will humiliate her in front of her brother but I have to play along with her for time being
So I decided to take an different approach .

Horikita :- hey, i am speaking with you

Ayanokoji :- what do you want ,first you labelled me with title of pervert .Now you are talking with me when you already said that you do not want to speak with me, so I am trying to ignore you and sorry if I offended you with my words earlier.

I speak in little bit gentle voice with fake smile .Matsuo told me when you have to go to close to someone than it works and especially on girls.
So that old man said me to practice fake smile so I can acquire information from my target but I think Matsuo meaning was different.

Horikita :- oh so you are accepting your mistake now and try to build friendship here . People like you are bunch of weaklings.

She said with an smirk.

Motherfucker, Matsuo instead of becoming soft her words become more fiercer like an sharp blade and what is that with smirk she think she win an competition here.

Ayanokoji :- listen here you bitch seatmate . I never accepted that I have done any mistake in first place .I was thinking to forgetting you for ruining my day. but once a bitch always remains an bitch.