Bitch senpai

???:- so you are suzune . Nice meeting you

Horikita :- who are you

Horikita asked him in angry voice. Why she is angry now?

Ryuuen :- be cool suzune , I am not here for you after all . As for me my name is ryuuen kakeru, potential leader of class 'C'.

Looks like he is not accepted as an leader till now ,but after all it is only third day of school.

Horikita :- do not use my first name without my permission.

So that is why she is angry.

Ryuuen :- oh ,so should I use your famous nickname than?

Horikita :- Grrr
She shot an deadly glare towards ryuuen and he shrug it wih his smirk . Is it a competition? Of continuous glare and smirk

At last horikita turn his face towards me . No horikita it is what he want ,you are so easy to manipulate horikita 😑

Hirata :- do you want anything ryuuen - San

Ryuuen does not pay an bother to look towards hirata, And start speaking with me.

Ryuuen :- are you the one who posted that note.

He asked me but i do not give him an immediate reply we both were looking towards each other observing behavioural pattern of each other , at last I broke the silence.

Ayanokoji :- who knows

Ryuuen :- kukuukuku , now dodging the question HUH . I was looking to that apathetic face of yours for quite some time but I can not find out anything . Even if you are not the one who posted it , but I will give you the warning that I will crush this class and than you.

So he come here to declare the war.

Ayanokoji :- do whatever you want I am not_ _ _

My words were interrupted by an announcement

speaker:- Ayanokoji kiyotaka of class 1- D you are being called by student council president to go to the student council office.

so they figure out my identity it is actually very fast as expected of an elite school I think they are waiting for lunch break so not to disturb the classes. Goodbye my lunch today

I walk towards the class entrance but my path stopped by ryuuen he suddenly tried to punch me but I do not even flinch.

Everyones jaw drop in class .

As expected he stop right at the front of my left eye, the gap between his fist and my eyes was not even 1 cm.
He knows too that he cannot lay an finger on me due to presence of cameras.

Ryuuen :- kuku I will change that apathetic face of yours in fear.

With this we both parts ways to our respective location.

Knock knock...

???:- you may enter
An girlish voice called out to me.

I entered the SCP office there were 5 members are present ,everyone glancing towards me.

Manabu:- you all can leave except vice president nagumo.

Everybody start leaving the office except a blonde I think he is nagumo
But he is not the only one there is also an odd entity sitting on sofa in an elegant manner like an queen who is enthroned on her throne, but she is beautiful.

Manabu :- kiryuin, you are also included in everyone.

So her name is kiryuin.

Kiryuin :- no need to be so hasty SCP, after all I am also interested in your little conversation with this kohuai