••BEHIND THE SCENES••

THIS SECTION MAY BE REGULARLY UPDATED AS I THINK OF THINGS TO ADD TO. (Also taking suggestions for what you'd like to see here—any questions I can answer, I'm happy to!)

•• PINTEREST••

As per usual, you can find all my inspiration on my Pinterest boards! I apologize, this particular series didn't get as much love, but I do have many cool boards for aesthetic purposes!

https://www.pinterest.com/stephanie1201/_saved/

••SONGS••

(Check out the PLAYLIST chapter for more details)

As usual, I'm still accepting ideas that would be perfect for Cordelia! Book 2 will feature a lot of England & nobility, and more conflict about feelings for Helen; and book 3 will have boating, piracy, betrayal, adventure... and still more conflicted emotions about Helen. So, feel free to drop a comment here --->

••OPINIONS/QUESTIONS••

-Is this what you expected to see for a first story centered on Cordelia?

-Do you feel Cordelia's character has remained the same (albeit a bit more grown-up)?

-Any surprises or things you didn't expect to happen?

-What do you think about Cordelia leaning towards bi-sexual (and further opening this series to LGBTQ? It was mentioned Jules was bi-sexual, but I've kept mum on other characters and have known for a while that Cordelia might be like him, hehehe)

-What do you think of Thomas?

-What do you think of Helen?

-IMPORTANT: any loose ends or things I didn't explain or wrap up? (there are two more books, but feel free to let me know if anything confused you)

-Anything I can improve on?

-WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE? I'm sure you'll say Cordelia—she's always been a huge fan-favorite—but did anyone else interest you?

••FAN-ART••

IF YOU HAVE MADE FAN-ART (or want to) please send it to me! I'll happily feature it in another chapter, just like I did for The Golden Girl & The Golden Duchess & The Golden Princess. I love to see everyone's creativity and inspiration, and the various interpretations of the characters!

•••ACTUAL BEHIND THE SCENES•••

COMING SOON—this will be pictures of all my maps and doodles and notes.

Move on for... more!