Happy Birthday - M.H.

Today was my beautiful girlfriend's birthday and I was so excited to surprise her, because that was her first one since we got together around 10 months ago. I had thought of a plan for the special day since last month. I was really lucky that Tasha, my best friend, told me when it was. At first I was mad at Maria for not telling me, but then I realized she was more comfortable not sharing all of the personal information just yet. I got over it and started planning. After what seemed like forever I finally found Furry's number and I called him, asking what she liked, what she might of wanted, what her favourite cake was  and stuff like that. He happily helped me and answered all my questions. He also shared his ideas and together we desided to get it all together.

  We agreed that each would have a separate present, so I bought mine, he bought his and we moved on to the shared part of the plan. I bought a beautiful necklace with a panda on it. Maria's favourite animal. It was really cute and the moment I saw it, I knew that that was the one. Furry didn't tell what he bought, but since they were like father and daughter, I knew it was good.

  He had to buy the cake, the balloons and the cupcakes and I had to organise the tower for the little party that I was going to make. Two days before the big day everyone was informed of there part and all was done. We had all the tower to ourselves, because Maria was on a mission. I, of course, was extremely worried about her, but pushed that feeling deep down and waited for her to come home. That happened the night before her birthday. Excellent, i thought. Not making her suspect something, we went to bed and fell asleep.

  *The morning* I woke up before Maria, but she was on top of me, so I stayed and waited for her to wake up naturaly. When she did, I sat up, making her fall of me and practically shouted 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY! I can't wait to shower you in kisses amd lots of love!' She smiled, kissed my lips gently and said 'Y/N, baby, thank you but you didn't have to do anything, besides I hate my birthday.' That made me sad, but I made her get out of bed and together we walked downstares to the rest of the team, who was waiting for us around the dinner table where they had placed the cake, the cupcakes and the presents and on each chair there were 2 balloons tight together. It was really pretty amd I saw her eyes lit up with joy and happiness. It was her first nornal birthday amd I think we did all that we could to make it worth it.

  She sat on the chair directly infront of the cake, as we started to sing happy birthday to her. When that not so pleasant part was done, she blew out her candles and made a wish. She seemed happy. Then we got to the presents. She opened every single one of them and each surprised her more then the last. Mine, of course, was the last she opened. When she saw the little Panda on the chain, she shed a tear, as I put it on her neck. I kissed her cheak and said 'Happy birthday, baby! I hope you like my gift and the whole layout. It was me and Furry who did all of it. I love you!' Furry sat up from his chair, walked up to her and hugged her gently. Every team member did the same. Then we ate cake, talked, drank and had fun. At the end of the day it was her special day, so I just watched her as she had fun and enjoyed the party.

  When the day finally ended, we were wasted, so we went to bed. She wished everyone good night and joined me at the lift to our floor. When we finally reached the bed, she threw herself on it and almost instantly fell asleep. I went to her, cuddled next to her as i took her in my embrace and kissed her forehead goodnight. 'Goodnight, baby, I love you. Sweet dreams <3'. Then I myself fell asleep and had a pretty decent sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

  Hello! Thak you for reading the second part on my book. I hoepd ypu enjoyed it. I would love to see your feedback, so if you could leave a comment saying what you think, that would be amazing.
  This chapter is a little bit shorter but I couldn't write as much as I wrote in the first one. In that one I completely let my soul and my feelings write.
  Tell me if you want versions of this part with other characters <3

P.S. The first past has almost 10 reads!!! I sound like an idiot, this is an achievement that I can't ignore. Thanks to every person, who read it

Have a great day/night

Love, Emily

(743 words)