Kids - N.R.

Me and Tasha got married 4 and a half years ago. I've always wanted kids, but she seemed quite distant to that idea. Every time I asked her, she would tell me she didn't have time to talk at the moment and never mention it again. I was getting pretty annoyed, so I had decided to ask what wad holding her back. 'Hey, Tasha, got a question for you and please, for the love of God, answer it, please.' she signed. 'Is it the kid question?' I nodded. 'Oh, baby, please, I beg you, don't force me to tell you, because you're just gonna hate me like every other person that knows.' her glossy eyes looked directly in mine, her pain visible. 'Tasha, I'm never gonna hate you, whatever is hurting you, please tell me, the only thing I can do is try and help you.' I said, holding her hands in mine. 'Okay, I'm just gonna say it and please, please, try to understand me.' 'I promise, don't worry.' I said, nodding. 'So you know where I grew up, right?' I nodded, not sure where this was going. 'So, when you graduate, there is a special ceremony, to prove you're truly a widow. They sterilize you, it's officiant. I don't have reproductive organs, I can't have kids. I have always wanted to be a mum, but I can't, this is something I have to live with till the day I die. You have no idea how much I want to start a family with you, but I'm too scared to even thing about it. That's why I always shut you down when you ask me. You don't deserve that, buy I'm too selfish to let put you first and I'm really sorry.' she said, full on crying, her hands shaking, her eyes full of fear and pain.

I didn't say anything and I thing that scared her more. After a couple of seconds, I stand up, go to her and hug her. I lay us in bed, her on top of me, letting her get it all out. We stayed like that for a while, her crying on my chest, close to my heart, me on the verge of tears, hearing the love of my life cry so hard. It seemed like she was never gonna stop crying and I was a little relieved when she fell asleep. I didn't dare move, letting her get some rest, but staying up, because in the first hour she had a nightmare. I hugged her, whispering sweet words in her ear, trying my best to get her to calm down. I don't know how tired she was, but she slept for almost 16 hours. When she finally woke up, her cheeks were red and fluffy from all the crying prior and in her sleep. Her eyes immediately started searching for me. When they spotted me, she let out a shaky breath, relieved that I was still there, with her. 'Baby, I'm here, don't worry, I'm not leaving, you can rest if you want, we can go eat if you want, we can cuddle, whatever you want.' she looked at me, wanting to say something, but not trusting her voice enough to. She took a deep breath and whispered 'Let's go and grab a bite.' I was relieved she wanted food. I had made some pasta prior her awakening, hopping she would eat something. We went downstairs and I quickly heated up 2 portions, knowing she wouldn't eat alone, even in front of me. We sat down and started slowly eating. She barely ate at first, so I went behind her and for every bite she took, I gave her a kiss on the neck. After a little over an hour, she finished her entire plate. 'I'm so, so proud of you, baby, you are really brave. I love you.' I kissed her cheek. She melted at my touch and rested her back on my front, craving my soft touch. I hugged her, shortly she fell asleep, again. K got us to bed and this time, she slept good, no nightmares, no movement, just a lot of cuddles, kisses and sweet words.

Each day was better than the last, slowly she restored her old self. It was important to live through this, not keep it inside for longer than it already was. It was off her chest and I was proud of my baby. She is not alone and she finally felt it. We were stronger than forever. 'Hey, Y/N, I have to talk to you. Can you just listen to me and let what I'm gonna say sink in.?' I nodded, feeling my chest tighten. 'The past few weeks have been, hard, really hard. But I actually grieved through the trauma, not just leaving it be. I got past it, all thanks to you. I would've died if I was alone, it would've killed me. But, now, I'm proud to say, I'm ready to have a kid, I believe we are gonna do great, I've always wanted to be a mother and now that I'm ready, we can be moms together. I hope you still want it and are not that mad at me.' I smiled widely, happy that my wife was okay, she was feeling like herself again and she was free form the torture her own mind made her go through. 'I still want a baby, my love. I want nothing more than for you to be happy and ready. Are you sure you're ready. I mean if you're doing this to satisfy me, don't, when you're ready, well do it than.' I was speaking fast, not listening to her. She took my arms to get my attention and said 'I want this, with you. Let's have a baby. Let's start this chapter off our lives.'

After a long day of talking, we decided I was gonna carry the child and we were gonna adopt a dog. I let Tasha choose the dog, she loved those creatures so much. She chose a cute husky puppy. We took him home. The next week I was already pregnant. We were over the moon, I was so exited to be pregnant and meet the child. Natasha, on the other hand, was really scared. In the beginning she wouldn't dare touch my belly, every time I was taking a nap, she would get nervous and constantly me if I was okay, if we needed to do to the doctors. I was a bliss, being pregnant, but it was also terrifying. I didn't know what to expect, but Tasha was always there, no matter how scares she was. The first 7 months were okay. One day I woke up feeling really bad, I couldn't stand up. When Nat woke up, she got up to make breakfast. When she walked into the bedroom, she came to me, kissing my cheek. 'You gotta get up, baby. I make food, I know you're hungry.' my eyes had tears in them, I was in a lot of pain, I couldn't feel my legs. I was scared, what if something was wrong with the baby. A million thoughts raced through my mind. When my wife saw me, she panicked. What's wrong, are you okay, what's happening, is the baby okay?' she started pacing around the room, breathing heavily. 'Nat, an you come help me, please, I cant move.' she came running to me, taking my shaky hands in hers. 'What do I do. Do you want to try and stand up, or do I get you to a hospital now?' she asked, trying not to cry. 'I thing the hospital is better, I cant feel my legs, all I feel is pain.' She picked me up and balanced me on her body. I don't know what happened, but the moment I stood up, I blacked out.

Nat's P.O.V.

I didn't know what to do. This was my worst nightmare, something happening to Y/N and the baby. The moments she stood up, she fainted, right in front of me. I was petrified, she wouldn't move, she wouldn't open her eyes, she was just not responsive. I couldn't do anything, I was frozen. I managed to call an ambulance. While waiting for them, I took her body in my arms and hugged her tightly, singing the song, that the baby seemed to like. I felt them kick, that instantly calmed me down a little bit, at least the baby was okay.