Date - W.M.

I was in a really healthy relationship with the one and only Wanda Maximoff. She was my cruch since the day I first saw her and when she confessed her feelings towards me, I was relieved, but also scared as hell. What did that make us? Were we still friends? Could we hand out? Silly me. I didn't know  what wonderful world I was stepping in. And now, a year later, I was surprising her with a date for your anniversary. My plan was to take her out to grab some dinner and then to go to a picnic. She hated crowded places, so I wasn't gonna puch her to go to a fancy restaurant for the whole evening. Instead, we went to a simple place, had some food and left around 45 minutes later. She was really happy, I could see it. It warmed my heart to see her so happy.

  We finally reached the spot in the park where me and Nat had left the basket with stuff, the blankets, the pillows and the candles. She saw the blankets under the big tree and instantly smiled as wide as her face let her. With a quick peck on the lipd she said 'Bubs, this is soooooo cute, but after that dinner we just had I feel really spoiled. And now this, god I'm so lucky to have you' And with that I gave her the longest kiss of the day. 'I'm the lucky one, Wan. I love you more that anything and wanted to show you that. And yet, this is nothing. She smiled, touched bringing our foreheads together and sat down. I giggled at the quick motion. She did the grabby thing with her hands and patted the spot next to her on the blanket. I sat down, resting my head on her shoulder as I gently took her hand and kissed the back of her palm. In return, she kissed my forehead as she smiled against the kiss.

  It was the cutest think ever, or so I thought. 'You're so cute, babe. I makes me want to tickle you until you can't breathe and then to shower you in kisses and cuddles!' And just like that, another wave of cuteness hit. This time she did her iconic nose scrunch. With that I had my heart full with joy. I was so happy, that I let out a cute laugh-like noise, which make her giggle.

  It was the perfect date. Just us, our love and nothing else. I was so distracted, that I completely forgot about the basket. 'Wands?' I said quietly. 'Yeah baby, what's up?' I smiled at the instant answer. 'Could you open the basket real quick?' I asked, exited for her reaction to the big bouquet of roses inside. She opened the basket and gasped. I was really cute. The way her gentle hands picked up the flowers, the way she sniffed them with her eyes closed. It was so cute, that I took out my poloroid camera and took a picture of her. She covered her face with her hands and said 'Y/N/N, you know I don't look good in photos, why would you take one?' I, as the supporting and loving girlfriend I was, quickly said 'Wands, there is nothing more beautiful in this whole world than you and you know it. Please believe me when I say, you are beautiful in every way. Your perfect face, the way the morning sun hits it with its light every morning when we wake up, your lips, whitch are so nice to kiss by the way, you red fluffy hair, whitch I love to braid, your scent, your smile. I could keep going if you like, the list is endless.' I smiled. I was so into my thoughts, that when I finally looked at her, she was in tears. I quickly wiped then off her cheaks with my hands as I took her in my embrace. It was perfect. I could die right now right here and I would die happier that ever. I loved her. She was all I needed to survive.

  We stayed like that until it was pitch black outside and all I could do was feel her in my hands. I didn't see anything. I was beginning to wonder how we were going to go home, when suddenly a car pulled up the street next to us. The window rolled down and we heard Nat say 'C'mon, lovebirds, it's time to go home and have some sleep, unless you have other plans, of course' She chuckled. I bluched so hard, that I feld the warmth on my skin. Wanda formed a ball out of her powers, whitch guided us to the car. We got in the back seets and Nat started to drive to the compound. Wanda must of been tired, because she fell asleep instantly. On top of me, of course. It was cozy. Around 15 minutes later we pulled up to the compound. I carried her out of the car and into our room. I put her on the bed and under the covers. I got in myself and I cuddled her. I fell asleep with her in my arms. We must of slept throughout the whole night like that, because when I woke up, she was still on top of me. God, I loved her so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------

  Hello again. This is the next chapter of my book. I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you could leave a comment with your opinion it would mean the world to me <3

Have a wonderful day/night

Love, Emily

(901 words)