Cake - S.J.

It was 1 am and I couldn't fall asleep. I tried everything, but sleeping alone in bed was not for me. My wife was away filming a new film. I was really lonely because my sister went with her. Flo got casted as Nat's sister, Scarlett's character. The production was almost over, but they were gone for over 8 months. I did not known when they were returning and it was killing me. For God knows witch time, I tossed and turned in bed, wishing Scarlett could be here and cuddle with me. I hoped she was not feeling the same and she was able to sleep good, she was the one working her ass off, not me. I gave up trying to fall asleep and decided to go and bake a cake. When I couldn't sleep, My wifey would make me get up and bake a cake with her. Thinking back at the memories, I started crying. hell, I didn't know why, I just did. I was sitting alone on the floor, looking at pictures of my sister and wife. I missed them so damn much. I threw my phone at the wall and continued crying, feeling alone as ever.

The door opened quietly, showing my wife with all the baggage, trying to be quiet, thinking I was asleep. When she heard the crying, she started looking for me. I was behind the counter, so she didn't see me. She checked our room, then the bathroom, and finally, she came into the kitchen. she saw me crying my eyes out, holding an egg. She then saw my smashed phone on the floor. 'Oh, so that's why you didn't answer my call. I was worried, you always do, even if you were sleeping. Wait, what's wrong, my love, why did you break your phone? Why are you crying and why the hell are you holding a single egg?' she asked, looking at my face, wiping the tears away. ' I couldn't sleep, so I came here and decided to bake a cake. Then, I remembered we used to do that when I had sleeping problems, but you were always here. I got sad, so I thought why not look at some photos, but that made it worse. I got mad I was alone so I threw the phone at the wall. Then I realized you gifted it to me, so I got even more sad. I'm sorry, I will fix everything in the morning,' I said, already feeling guilty for the mess. 'Oh, my love, don't do that, don't apologize, it's not your fault. Let's make that cake and we will sleep after and in the morning, we will come here again and clean a little bit, eh, what do you say?' she asked, looking at me, waiting for my answer. I sniffed and nodded, not trusting my voice. She helped me get up and we started baking.

'Aaand, we're done. Good job, my love, you did great. Let's eat it before it get's cold.' I smiled and started digging into my peace. She ate her's, peacefully, watching my every move. When we finished, we went to the bedroom and got ready to sleep. 'Are you tired, baby?' she asked me, knowing I barely held my eyes open. I simply nodded and held her arm, waiting for her to get to the bed. Once we were in bed, she held me close, while I cried into her chest. 'I missed you so much, it was like hell, being alone.' she kissed my head and scooted me closer. 'I know, my love, I missed you too, so damn much, you cant even imagine, but I'm happy we are together again, after almost 9 months.' I hugged her and tried falling asleep. She saw my struggle and started tracing shapes on my back, knowing that always helped me. 'Sleep well, my love, I will be here when you wake up, I'm not going anywhere.'

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello people of Wattpad,
I wrote another one, I'm quite happy with it. Vote if you liked it, it shows me how many people like my work. Also, leave requests in the comments, it helps me, I don't have ideas.
Love, Emily