Cozy nights - D.J.

Working for Coulson wasn't the easiest thing, especially when the team had a rough mission, but having my girlfriend with me to cuddle always helps me. Daisy and I joined the team around the same time, but she joined first. They found me on her first mission and after that I joined them. We started dating the next month. That was almost 3 years ago.

Today we had a mission, it wasn't hard or dangerous, just long and exhausting. I had a couple cuts on my face, Coulson broke his nose, May burst her lip and Daisy cut her hand open. When we got to the Bus, we all went to Fitz-Simmons to get fixed up. Me and Daisy were the first ones. After everything was taken care of, we went straight to her room to have a nap or watch a movie, something to relax. I was barely keeping my eyes open, but I decided to watch a film with Daisy first.

'It's your turn to choose, what are we gonna watch?' I asked her, wishing she would just choose something short and we could go to sleep faster. Of course she didn't though, she chose The Hunger Games, it's like 2 hours. 'Come on, baby, you're gonna love it, it's just your type of film' she said, already under the blanket on her bed with a smile on her face. I couldn't resist, so I just cuddled on her lap and looked at the TV. She started playing with my hair, tangling her hands in it, giving me forehead kisses from time to time. It was so calming, that I fell asleep almost immediately, but she didn't notice, all her attention was directed to the film. I don't know how long I was sleeping, but I felt her hands on my torso, I heard her voice 'Baby, wake up, I know you're tired, but we gotta go eat. Then we can cuddle and sleep all you want.' I stirred and slowly opened my eyes. I saw her's, that brought a smile on my face. 'What a way to wake up' I said, bringing myself up to kiss her lips. It was a small, love filled kiss, that meant so much to both of us. 'Let's go eat, I want to sleep.' I said, taking her hand and walking out.

The team and us ate a quiet dinner, someone had made pasta, so it was yummy and fast to cook and eat. We were done in 40 minutes. I said goodnight to the team, took my girl's hand and went to her room. I flopped on the bed and closed my eyes, ready to finally sleep. 'Ah, ah, ah, baby, get up for second.' said Daisy. I was tired, but still got up and waited for her touch. She took of my shirt and bra and put one of her own shirts on my torso. She did the same herself and got under the covers. I crawled on her chest and put my head there, listening to her heart. She wrapped her hands around my waist and kissed my head. Oh, how I loved those kisses. 'Goodnight, baby, I love you' she mumbled in my hair. I mumbled something back, snuggling further into her chest taking in her sweet scent.

Coulson P.O.V.

I was worried for the girls, Y/N seemed like she had no energy and Daisy didn't even say goodnight. Because of that decided to go check on them. I went to Y/N's room, but it was empty, so I headed to Daisy's. I opened the door quietly, not wanting to disturb them in any way. I got in and saw them sleeping, Y/N on top on Daisy, Daisy's hands around Y/N like she was protecting her. It was really cute, it made me want to cuddle with May later. I took a photo of them and sent it to her. 'Do you want to try this, it looks super comfy?' I wrote under the picture. May was quick to answer. 'Thank heavens you asked me, I've been craving cuddles since we started dating.' I smiled at her text and got out of the room. I headed to mine, hoping May was there and she was ready to cuddle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, people of Wattpad,

here's something new, Daisy Johnson. God I love her so much. I hope you like it. PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS. Voting really helps me, so do that too, please.
Have a great day/night,
Love, Emily