Insecurity - F.P.

Florence and I were filming together since last year. We were almost finished making the film and were happy to finally have the opportunity to relax and get some rest. I had a big cruch on her, but was scared to tell her. In the meantime, she got into a relationship, but wasn't very happy. Her partner would make jokes about her height, not understanding, that this was her biggest insecurity. Every time that happened, she would come to my trailer and cry all night. I would cuddle her and repeat to her, that she was perfect, beautiful and didn't need to change anything. In the beginning it happened like twice a month, but now it was a few times a week. It was mental abuse. It wasn't helping her anxiety and mental health.

This time it was more serious than I imagined. She wanted to undergo surgery to break her bones, spend months of agonising pain, waiting for them to heal and then hopefully be 3 inches taller. 'Flo, love, this is complete madness, where is this coming from?' 'They proposed it to me, saying, that it was annoying for me to be this short. It was embarrassing in public and I needed to change it immediately.' I was in shock, how could her partner say such things. I was furious with them.

For the 3rd time this week, she slept in my trailer as she cryed herself to sleep in my arms, guided by my words of encouragement. I was over it. The next morning I went to her partner, aslo an actor/actress on set and snapped at them. 'How can you say such things to her and not have any regrets after. You are a complete monster, you know that right. I am the one who listens, the one who tries to fix your mistakes. If you don't stop immediately, I will personally beat your ass to the moon and back!' With that I went back, only to find Florence just waking up. I sat next to her and rubbed circles on her back. 'Good morning, love. How did you sleep?' 'Good, I think. I'm still tired though. Can I sleep a little more here, I know it's annoying, but I don't want to be alone now' she asked, tears forming in her eyes. 'Of course you can, Flo. I'm getting you breakfast when you wake up, you know.' She smiled and went back to sleeep.

4 hours later she woke up again, this time looking much better. She smiled when she saw me with a tray in my arms. A typical english breakfast and a cuppa, her favourite Yorkshire gold. She ate all, like she hasn't eaten in days, then sat up and came to cuddle hext to me on the little couch infront on the TV in my trailer. After a while she said 'Thank you for taking care of me, for the millionth time. I know it's really annoying but I don't have anyone else to go to, so when I have a problem, I come here and you always help me. I love you, Y/N/N' 'I love you too, Flo. It breaks my heart to see you like this, but I'm happy that you trust me. Thank you.'

Hearing this she only snuggled closer to me and fell asleep again, she must have been really tired, I thought to myself as I put a blanket on top of us and fell asleep too. It was a lazy day, none of us had any work at the set and we were free. When we woke up, again, we watched a film and ate dinner. After that she went to her trailer and texted saying ' Gn, Y/N. Thank you so so much for today, I am really grateful to have you <3.' With that, I fell asleep happy, knowing she trusted me.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again! This was a request by "Eliza456074" I hope this is something like what you wanted to see. Thank you for the feedback, it means the world to me. Don't worry though, your other request is written as you read this.
Thanks everyone for reading. This chapter is a lot shorter, but I don't know if I can make them any longer, kinda looses the point, ya know. So this will be the new length I will be trying to follow. Vote if you liked it. Requests are open

Have a nice day/night

Love, Emily

(653 words)