Chapter 5:New Guy

"So what department are you in?" Rara asks Jay as they walk away from the Dean's office together.

"Department Of Sports" he replies.

"You too?" She raises an eyebrow in surprise. He chuckles.

"Why? Is someone else also in that?"

She laughs,"literally the only two people I know in the whole campus are in there,and now you... I think I and Sports have some kind of destiny..."he laughs at her way of putting that across.

"Your friends?" He asks curiously.

"Yep,Park Sunghoon,figure skating. And Jaeyu- Jake,Soccer. Both aspiring to get into the national team." She answers.

"Aah,I am in the badminton team,my aim is to represent the country too."he smiles passionately.

"I am sure you will."she nods pleasantly.

"So you are getting started from tomorrow?" She asks and he nods in reply.

"Yep,I have to move in and stuff today."

"Alright then,I will give you a tour of the campus tomorrow. See you then!" They both walk in opposite directions,however he pauses when she calls out to him.

"Jay!"

"Yeah Rara?"

"Would you umm...want my number...just in case you want to reach out for anything..."she awkwardly says. She doesn't seem too comfortable sharing her number yet,but since she was responsible for him,she believed she was obliged to.

He grins.

"I wouldn't need to right now,however I will give you mine. Text me when you are comfortable with me-I mean have time." He takes out a business card and hands it out to her.

She looks at it amusingly as he leaves.

"Woah,a guy who gives out a business card for a number..."she chuckles.

__________________________________

Jay is seated at a café as he circled some parts of the newspaper with a pen. He nods in satisfaction

He picked up his phone and dialled the number.
He speaks as soon as he hears the person on the other side pick up.

"Hi! I had actually seen your advertisement in the newspaper regarding your opening for a tenant...yeah..I am calling in response to that...right...I will be there then...alright! Thank you!"

He found a perfect house under his budget. He wanted to learn survival skills and grow up independently.

He picked up his solitary suitcase as he walked to his destination.

__________________________________

Jake just got back from shopping with Liyah. They were going out almost every other day now. Though he did like spending time with her. He felt something different. He didn't know what.

"I am probably just tired..."he kicks off his shoes as he lays down on the couch.

Not a moment later the doorbell rings.

"Aah!" He sighs in annoyance as he reluctantly gets up to find out who is at the door.

He opens it to find an unfamiliar blonde guy.

"Hi! Jake?" The man asks. Jake nods.

"Yeah that's me. And you are?"

"Hi! Nice to meet you! I am Jay! Your new roommate."

__________________________________

A/N

2J under the same roof. More trouble👀

Please do vote on this chapter and the others,it would be very encouraging 😊

Saranghae 💝

Author V ✌️