Chapter 34: Legendary Battle Showdown

*Ding*

Rara wasin her cabin as she got a notif.

She picked it up to see it was a mail from Korea uni.

"Dear Ms Oh Rara

We are extremely pleased to invite you to the alumni meet of Korea University"

Reading this sent a signal of excitement in her.

Alumni meet?! She would get to meet her former professors and classmates. It's been so many years!

She wondered how everyone would be doing now. She bet all of them must be leading interesting lives with their family. It would be so fun to catch up!

But then it struck her.

This would mean she would have to see THEM again.

Jaeyun and Jongseong.

Thinking about it brought back memories from college which made her heart beat.

But then she shook her head. Both of them were national athletes. They wouldn't have time to come to a silly alumni meet. She brushed away the thought.

"With the Olympics coming up,they wouldn't even consider going." She convinces herself.

She texts Sunghoon,who was one of the only ones she kept in touch with.

She sighs

She sighs. Unfortunately Sunghoon couldn't make it. But then again,she felt relieved. This meant both Jake and Jay also wouldn't be there.

She was going to go!

_________________________________

A week later

Rara locked her apartment and took the elevator to the ground floor. She was all dressed up for the alumni meet,donning a simple pale pink suit.