Chapter 26:When We Were Young

The four of them gather at the centre of the whole arena.

"So where are we heading to first?" Heeseung asks with excitement.

"The Big Swing!" Vinnie exclaims.

The other 3 look at her in horror.

The Big Swing was basically a ride in which 4 people are strapped together on a rope and are carried to a high altitude ,from which they are dropped all of a sudden,certainly not for the faint hearted.

"Why? Don't tell me you guys are scared." Vinnie smirks.

"No!" All three of them say together.

"Of course not,why would we be. I am pretty brave you know Vinnie ssi!" Hee says confidently.

"Me too me too,those are rides for kids,why would those scare me. Right Rara?" Jake winks.

"Yeah yeah,we will see how brave you can be once you get on there." Rara scoffs.

They get their tickets and wait for their turn.

They can feel their hearts drop as they watched the ones before them scream mid air.

Rara begins to worry,she believed she had a fear of heights.

Jake nudges her.

"Just shut your eyes tight and lean in towards me if you get scared,okay?" He says sincerely,which tickles her heart for a slight moment but she dismisses the feeling quickly.

"I can manage thanks."

He sighs before looking away.

They are called upon their turn and they go upto the platform to be fastened to the safety ropes.

Heeseung and Rara are at the extreme ends while Jake and Vinnie are in the center. Al of them are instructed to interlock their arms and they do.
They are slowly lifted into the air.

Jake wiggles the arm Vinnie is holding onto to annoy her

"Yah! Hajima! Don't dance!!!" She yells.

"The only thing constant is you guys,bickering mid air too?!" Hee laughs.

"This is fun!!" Jake squeals.

Rara's heart beat faster as the altitude increased, and she unconsciously held on tighter to Jaeyun's arm and leaned towards him.

Now his heart beat faster too,but definitely not because of the altitude,that was for sure.

Now they were really high up. The cold air ran through their hair.

 The cold air ran through their hair