Chapter 23:Fluttering Pain

"Rara,let's go!" Sunghoon takes her hand as soon as she steps out of her classroom the next day as they run for practice.

They change into sportswear and move towards the field.

Jaeyun looks at her and gulps.

"Dang it,I must have been blind all these ears not to have noticed how gorgeous she is..." He mentally cursed himself.

Meanwhile Ra and Hoon approach the other pair who were seated already,waiting for them.

"Hi...you must be-"

"Heeseung and Vinnie . Yes we are your partners. Nice to meet you!"  The chic looking girl offers her hand which Rara shakes.

"Ah Heeseung...you are from the art department right?" Sunghoon seems to recognize the guy.

"Yep. I major in music." He nods,showing his beautiful smile.

"We saw you at the tryouts the other day,you are really good at running! nEoMu PaLLa!" Vinnie gives them a thumbs up.

"You too! I know we all will make a good team." Rara high fives her.

They sit down as they wait for the coach to arrive.

Jake walks up to them and stands behind Rara,in such a way that he blocks the sun,giving her shade.

"What are you doing Sim Jaeyun?" She scoffs.

"Just protecting you from the sun-"

She gets up before he can say anything.

"I want the sun okay. The vitamin D is good for me. Now go back to your seat.'

He pouts ,"so mean" and slowly heads back.

Vinnie chuckles, "Looks like he has a crush on you."

Rara is flustered, "yah...why do you think like that?"

"Oh come on,no one would do that just for a friend, especially when it's burning out here. If anyone would do that for me I would just fall for them-"

"Let me protect you from the sun Vinnie" Heeseung stands behind her and smiles down at her.

Rara smirks while looking at Vinnie,who was blushing.

"Yah Heeseung hajima...just come down and sit next to me." She pulls him down to sit next to her.

"Then with the jacket at least." He outs it over her head to give her some shade and smiles brightly as she shakes her head and chuckle.

"Ooohh" Rara and Sunghoon tease them as they awkwardly exchange glances.

"We are just friends...." They tried to deny.

"Yeah yeah...we can see..." RaHoon smirked.

Meanwhile the coach had come.