𝐎𝐧𝐞

*Disclaimer: Strong language and mentions drugs, alcohol and violence*

Emma

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘶𝘮,

𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢.

I can't believe her sending me to Hogwarts even though everyone knows my father. I would have rather been home schooled. This is driving me insane. Since I came to this school the only people who will talk to me is Pansy and her friends. Which I don't mind of course. I have became very close with Pansy and all her friends. But I wish the whispers would stop every time I walk into a classroom. Not to mention the staring. I'm sick of it. This is all my mum's fault. I hate her.

"Another hate letter to your mum?" Pansy asks.

"Obviously" I reply.

"Don't you think you made her feel guilty enough?" Pansy says.

Pansy's right. Knowing my mum she is most likely cursing herself for sending me here. I know she doesn't regret it though. That's why I keep sending them. I want her to regret her decision. Not just feel bad for me. My mum is nothing like me and my brother. She is totally different. As much as I hate to admit it me and Mattheo are more like my father.

"I just want her to regret her decision" I say.

Pansy pulls me off my bed.

"Come on, We have class! Stop feeling sorry for yourself and hurry up!" Pansy says.

"I'm moving and I am not feeling sorry for myself" I argue back.

"yeah yeah of course you aren't" Pansy laughs.

I roll my eyes and laugh. I finally get dressed. Grab my stuff and head down into the great hall.

I feel everyone's eyes on me as soon as I enter.

I ignore it and walk over to my table.

"Good morning hot stuff don't you look dreadful this morning" Lorenzo laughs.

"Good Morning to you to ass face" I answer back.

I take a seat in between Pansy and Draco.

I feel Draco's eyes on me. God he pisses me off. He is such a stuck up prick. He thinks he is so special. When in reality he is just a rich boy with daddy issues. He makes me want to shoot myself.

"Morning slut" Malfoy sniggers.

"Morning ferret" I respond.

Malfoy gets pissed at this and grabs his cereal and pours it over my head.

I immediately stand up.

"What the fuck Malfoy!" I shout.

Malfoy and his minions laugh hysterically.

"Oops my bad.. it slipped out of my hand" Malfoy says now laughing so hard that tears are streaming down his face.

I grab my stuff and storm out of the hall barging past him as I leave.

I hear Blaise say something to Malfoy. But I don't care what it was. Even though I'm close with Blaise and the others. They are a lot closer to Malfoy than they are to me. So I don't expect any of them to stand up for me. I don't need standing up for anyways. I can do it myself. I'm not going to let one preppy arsehole torment me.