𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

*Warning contains strong language and mentions of blood, alcohol*

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

I wake up to the sun shining brightly into my eyes. As soon as I wake up in an instant I have a banging headache. I get up and hang my feet over the edge of the bed and come to the realisation that this isn't my dorm room.

I turn around to see Lorenzo led next to me sleeping peacefully. I try and force myself to remember what had happened the night before. But that proved to be unsuccessful.

I get up and quickly get my shoes on and sneak out of his dorm trying not to wake him up. I had managed to get into my dorm without anyone noticing where I had come from.

I enter my dorm and Pansy is sat on my bed waiting for me.

Just my luck I thought.

"So where were you last night?" Pansy asks.

"No where." I respond.

Pansy wasn't convinced.

"You and Lorenzo had a pretty steamy kiss last night.."

Wait I kissed Lorenzo last night. Shit I was so wasted I hadn't remembered. I dread to think what ended up happening last night but I have a few ideas.

"Have you got any aspirin?" I ask grumpily.

I purposely blanked what Pansy had said. I wasn't even in the right mind set to try and make up a good excuse for where I was last night.

Pansy passes me some aspirin and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I mumble.

Pansy watches my every move like she was waiting for me to say where I was last night. Which was not happening. I grab a towel and head off into the shower. Trying to get rid of Pansy as best as I could. It worked.

I waited for the shower to become boiling hot and I jumped in.

While I was in there I had tried to remember anything that had happened last night. But it was useless. All I could remember was walking into the common room with the alcohol and after that it is all a blur.

The aspirin gets rid of my headache quite quickly and I hop out of the shower to get dressed for breakfast.

I slowly get my clothes on. Not really wanting to go to classes today or anywhere in general. I had no motivation to do anything whatsoever. But I push myself to do it as I don't think I can bare listening to McGonagall call me in to her office and talk about how she expected better from me. Even though both me and McGonagall know deep down that is total bullshit.

Everyone assumes that all the Riddles are bad blood. But we aren't. Yes I guess I can kind of see where they get the idea. I mean our father isn't exactly a perfect human being. But it's still not fun hearing the whispers and the feeling of every ones eyes glaring at you like your some homicidal maniac like your father.

I am just sick of it all. I am sick of trying to prove myself and still being treated the same.

I hate my dad. He has fucked up everything for our family.

Me and Mattheo will always be the outcast and will always been see as just the children of the most darkest wizard in the whole wizarding world.

I head down to the great hall and take a seat next to Blaise.

"Morning Em, you alright?" Blaise asks.

I nod slightly. I wasn't in the mood to chat and I think Blaise understood that as he didn't say anything else to me all through breakfast.