𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

*Warning contains strong language and Violence*

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

After the recent events that had happened. I needed time to think everything over. I had see Draco early yesterday morning and for some reason he was being weirdly nice. It felt like he was up to something because Draco Malfoy not being a prick is hard to believe. Especially to someone he despises. I don't understand why he was being so nice. I mean he apologized to me. Something is going on for sure.

I have a feeling he has read something in my diary but if he did wouldn't he have said yesterday? Maybe he didn't want to so he could expose my secrets to everyone. I can't have my secrets or my feelings get out. I'll be destroyed. Everyone will hate me even more.

I can't be dealing with that right now. Not with everything that is already happening in my life. I couldn't have my secrets get out.

I can't. For me and my family's sake.

I feel someone grab my shoulder and I jump and spin around. It's Mattheo.

"Uh sorry didn't mean to make you all jumpy.. you okay?" He ask me.

Of course I am not okay dumbass. We had just been told that we have to become deatheaters. Is that normal for you? How does he seem so calm about this.

"Obviously I'm not Mattheo." I say.

His face turns into a confused expression.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asks.

Are you fucking kidding me right now. What does he mean what's wrong!

"Mattheo..." I grab his hand and take him somewhere private "We have just found out that our father a mass murderer wants us to become deatheaters and kill the headmaster of this school.. aren't you worried?"

He begins to laugh. It wasn't a normal laugh though. It was like an evil laugh.

"This isn't a laughing matter Mattheo." I say seriously.

"Don't you understand sis. We were always going to become like our father! Even mother knew! This is the best thing that is ever going to happen to us. People are going to fear us. They would have regretted doing us wrong in this shithole of a school." He says.

I can't believe him right now! Does he hear what he's saying!

I make my hand into a fist and try not to punch him. But I wanted to so badly. Maybe it would knock some sense into him.

"I can't wait to kill that headmaster. He deserves everything that is coming to him. He didn't want to let us into this school because of who we were related to. Just wait.. He will soon regret it." A smirk appears on Mattheo's face.

What's happened to him.. This isn't my brother I know. My brother would have never wished someone dead. This must be all going to his head. I need to contact my mum. The last time I spoke to her was when I sent her a message to let her know I hate her. I need to tell her what Mattheo said. This is getting scary.

Mattheo says goodbye to me and heads of to his lessons.

As I was about to head off to mine I bump into someone which makes all my books fall onto the floor.

"Watch were your going!" I shout.

"Woah what's wrong with you?" I hear a familiar voice say.

It was Lorenzo.

I sigh.

"Sorry I just have a lot going on right now and I am not exactly the happiest."

He helps me up.