𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

*Warning contains strong language*

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

He broke me. I let him break me.

His words are still replaying in my mind "Your going to turn out just like him".

I can't help but let the negative thoughts flood my head. He has a way of getting under my skin and I am dumb enough to let him do so.

Although, I can't help but wonder..

Does everyone think I am putting up an act? Does everyone think I am just like my father?

I've always been amused by the idea that everyone fears me because of my last name. But right now.. I really wish I wasn't associated with him.

This is what it's going to be like for the rest of my life.

My breath becomes hitched, my eyes blurred. I need air.

I grab my things and rush out of the library trying to steady my breathing.

As I struggle to put my earphones in I collide into someone.

"Shit" I curse as my belongings fall to the floor.

He kneels down and begins to pick up my books. It's Fred, a wave of relief washes over me.

"You alright? You seemed in a bit of a panic" His genuine concern makes me feel slightly better. At least he doesn't treat me like a monster about to attack.

I sigh heavily "I've just had a very stressful day".

He finishes picking my last bit of belongings from the floor. He hands them to me and gives me a reassuring smile.

"It'll be okay.. I can cheer you up if you'd like" He smirks.

I find myself curious to know what he will do to cheer me up.

"Oh yeah, how do you plan on doing that exactly?" I smile and fold my arms.

He steps forward, closing the space between us. I can feel his warm breath on my face. My stomach begins to flutter and I can't help but drag my eyes down to his lips.

He leans in.. fuck. I'm more nervous than ever now but I need a distraction from Malfoy.. so without a second thought I bring my lips to his.

Kissing Fred Weasley is not how I imagined my day going.. not that I'm complaining.

Fred kisses with such confidence and desire but maintains a gentleness within him. He tastes like vanilla with a hint of butterbeer. He's intoxicating. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer, this causes him to smile against my lips.

I giggle. I've never felt this good in all of my life but that feeling is instantly killed when I hear people gasping.

I pull back immediately, people are whispering and pointing at me and Fred. I hide my face and my cheeks burn with a hint of red in them. I look at Fred who has the biggest smirk on his face. I wish I could wipe that smirk of his face right now but I can't. I have to get out of here now.

I rush up to the astronomy tower, my mind racing and my heartbeat beating rapidly. An instant amount of guilt hits me. I left Fred just standing there but he must understand that if my father or Mattheo found out about this it wouldn't be good for any of us. That still doesn't make me feel any less guilty.

I decide to write him a letter and explain why I ran out so quickly.

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘥,

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘺. 𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵.

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦? 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥.

𝘓𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦,

𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘹

I sealed up the envelope and sent it to him. I feel very giddy as I await his response. I stay in the Astronomy tower for another hour or so before I head down to the Slytherin common room.

When I enter it appears far more quiet than usual. I check the time on the clock and see that it's 20:30 pm. Where is everyone? I thought. I grab a book off the bookshelf and sit down and begin to read. It is dead silent in the common room until I hear someone clear their throat, feeling startled I jump out of my seat and look around trying to find where it came from.

This seems to amuse them which makes my blood boil.

"Why so tense Riddle?" I can hear the stupid smirk playing on his lips. I don't have to turn on the light to know who it is. What could he possibly want with me.

"Oh it's you" I say carelessly.

He chuckles. "Don't get to excited Riddle".

He's such a pretentious prick.

"Malfoy, what could you possibly want?" I say with defeat.

His smirk disappears from his lips and his face becomes very stern. Nerves build up in my stomach.

"I want to know why you were making out with that Weasley" He says with a serious tone.

Why would he give a shit who I was with? Never mind that, how the fuck did the news travel this quickly? Fuck. There's no way that Mattheo didn't find out. I'm in such deep shit.

"Why do you care Malfoy?" I snap.

"I don't. I couldn't give a shit who your with but your have Slytherin's reputation to uphold" He says quickly.

"I don't give a fuck about Slytherin's reputation" I roll my eyes.

Malfoy stands up and walks towards me quickly causing me to fall back into the wall.

"Don't give me fucking attitude" He snarls.

"Step the fuck back unless you won't me to knock you out for a third time" I grit my teeth.

He grins.

"And there he is.." He smirks widely.

What is he talking about?

"I told you, your destined to be like your father when you grow up".

I'm frozen in place. I don't know what to say or do. I stare right past Malfoy completely oblivious to what he just said to me.

Malfoy catches on and follows my gaze and it lands on Mattheo.

I swallow loudly. There's fury in his eyes. He knows. He 100% fucking knows.

I'm so screwed.

Hi my loves, I finally updated this story and honestly I enjoyed updating it so much! I hope your all well and I'm so sorry it took me so long!! <3
- jess xxx