𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

*Warning contains strong language and Mentions of Violence*

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

She punched me. She fucking punched me. Not only once but twice. Who does she think she is. That bitch deserves to be treated like shit. I can't believe I even thought for a second that she was not like her father. That was bullshit. She is exactly like him.

I would tell my father but then he would be too much of a pussy to tell lord Voldemort what his daughter has done. Voldemort would probably end up killing my father if he said anything about his daughter that might offend him.

Would my father being dead be such a bad thing though? I mean he doesn't give a shit about me or my mother. I wouldn't mind if he died. He has been the worst father to me. If I ever have kids I will never end up like him. No one deserves to go through the shit my father puts me through.

I still can't believe she punched me. I was just pissing about with her. She didn't have to go all psycho on me.

After Emma punched me I couldn't sleep. I had only been this angry once before and that is when my father told me that he had been helping Voldemort try and kill Harry. As much as I hate Potter I wouldn't wish him dead.

Emma had really pissed me off. I don't know why she got so overprotective about her notebook. I was only joking about the letters addressed to me.

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling all night.

As the sun rises, I get up and begin to quietly get dressed so I don't wake up any of the others.

I am on my way down to breakfast when I see Emma. Great. What the fuck is she doing down here so early?

Even though I was furious with her I couldn't help but feel the urge to talk to her. I tried not to but it didn't work.

"Couldn't sleep?" I ask her.

She shakes her head from side to side slightly while looking down at the ground.

I could tell something is wrong. I hated seeing her upset. I don't know why because I hate her more than I hate scar head.

"What's wrong?" I ask accidently.

Shit why did I say that. Fuck. Draco your not meant to care about her.

She tries to speak when I see a tear fall slowly onto her cheek.

I quickly grab her hand and pull her into somewhere private where no one can see us.

What the fuck am I doing!

"Now tell me, no one can see us so you don't have to be afraid to show your emotions." I say.

She begins to speak, her voice trembling.

"It's just in my diary, their are very private things that if it got out to everyone I would be looked at way worse than I already am."

I realize I am the reason she is crying. Guilt rushes over me. As much as I wanted to hate her right now I couldn't. I felt terrible.

"I'm sorry for last night.. I shouldn't have tried to read it." I say feeling horrible.

I see a small smile on her face.

"It's quite alright Malfoy." She responds.

I hadn't told her yet but I had read something. It was about her father. I read about how much she hated him and how much of on outcast she was. But there was something else as well.

𝑅𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓍𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐹𝓇𝑒𝓎𝒶'𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹.

- 𝐸𝓂𝓂𝒶.

I couldn't believe that Emma was being forced to become a deatheater. How is this fair. They can't force her can they? But this is Voldemort we are talking about.

I couldn't work up the courage to tell her that I knew Voldemort's plan. It didn't see right to worry her more. So I just say nothing more.

I walk away feeling a heavy weight of guilt on my shoulders. I probably made Emma's life even more worse than it should have been by winding her up.

The guilt gets even worse.

I try not to think about it and grab breakfast. I can't get it off my mind.

All through classes that's all I could think about. I know I needed to control myself otherwise someone is going to realise something is up.

After dinner I decide to go straight to my dorm. I needed time alone to think and decide whether I am going to tell Emma that I know about her little secret. I should but I couldn't think of any good reason that telling her would be the best thing for her. It would add more panic for her. Her knowing that I know would make her worry and she would end up overstressing herself and I wouldn't be able to just sit down and watch that happen.

Pull yourself together.

I walk into the common room and tell Blaise and the others that I have something important to do and wouldn't be attending the party in the Ravenclaw common room. I wasn't in the mood. I had more important things to think about other than getting wasted.

I get in my dorm and lock the door. I look over to my bed and see a note from my parents. What do they want. I have a feeling that it isn't good.

I open up the letter and read.

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰,

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘮.

𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴. 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴.

𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘴. 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦.

𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯.

- 𝘔𝘶𝘮.

I am frozen to my place. My breathing starts to become heavy and my chest begins to feel tight. I felt sick and the room was spinning.

I couldn't process what I had just read and I didn't know how to take it all in yet.

Voldemort requested that I become a deatheater and follow in my fathers footsteps. No this can't be true. Please don't let this be true. I burst into tears. I was to overwhelmed to hold them in. I was so afraid. I pray that this is all just one bad nightmare. But the longer I sat there the sooner I realized it wasn't a dream. It was real life. This must mean I have to help out in Voldemort's plan to kill Dumbledore. I can't kill him. I won't. He doesn't deserve to die. I don't want to follow in my father's footsteps. I won't become him. I won't. I won't let myself.

I cry myself to sleep that night. I couldn't stop myself from shaking. I knew I had to speak to Emma straight away tomorrow. She will be the only one I can tell. As much as I don't want to admit it.. Me and Emma need to come up with a plan. We can't let Voldemort's plan go ahead. I won't let it happen.

I knew what I needed to do.