𝐓𝐰𝐨

*Warning contains strong language, mentions of suicide, drugs and alcohol*

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

𝘛𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰,

𝘔𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘮.

What a surprise. Typical I have to stay over Christmas at Hogwarts again. They don't think about the fact that maybe I want to come home. This is taking the piss.

"Draco are you done in the shower yet? Your taking forever.. hurry the fuck up." Blaise complains.

"Fucking hell Blaise give me chance." I shout back.

I open the door to see him waiting outside

"Finally." Blaise says as he passes by me.

I sit on my bed. I am still pissed but I'm not surprised. I know this was my father's idea. He doesn't give one fuck about me. He never has. Whereas my mum has always made me first priority. But because of my dad I'm not really her first priority either.

I don't blame my mum of course. She is just trying to make my father happy. He isn't exactly a person you want to piss off. So mum doesn't and she does everything he says to do.

I forget about it.

I get dressed and head to the great hall.

I look around for a seat and take a seat next to some random Slytherin. I was the first one down out of my friends. I liked it that way though. It gave my time to enjoy my breakfast without the constant yelling from them. I always made sure I got down to the great hall for breakfast early because I enjoy it on my own. None of them are really my friends. I just keep the around for a bit of company from time to time.

I look over to the entry to the great hall to see them all walk in together as a large group.

"Great." I mutter.

That's my peace and quite gone for the rest of the day.

"Hey dray." Pug face says.

Pug face was a name me and Blaise come up with for Pansy because she's obsessed with me. She isn't aware of her nickname though.

"I told you not to call me that." I roll my eyes.

"Oh come on dray don't be like that.. Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Pug face reply's as she put her hand on my face stroking it.

That was it. I have had enough of her bullshit already. I take her hand away from my face and shove her away from me.

She had knew she crossed the line them. She had moved away from me not saying another word.

She then looked up and I had noticed Emma riddle had sat down right in between us.

Time to have some fun I thought.

"Good morning hot stuff don't you look dreadful this morning." I hear Lorenzo say to her.

Something about Lorenzo obviously flirting with Emma made me furious. She doesn't need him. She is way to good for him. She needs someone who is strong and rich and can get her everything she wants. I realise I am describing myself and quickly curse myself for doing so.