𝐒𝐢𝐱

*Warning contains strong language*

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

He knows. He fucking knows. I was worried that he had found out and now I know for sure. Shit. I can't believe I let this happen. I am so stupid. But he is such a prick for going through my diary.

He's nothing but a fucking liar as well. Him trying to claim he has to become a deatheater as well is the most pathetic lie he could of ever come up with. He really expected me to believe that bullshit? I'm not that fucking gullible.

I accepted his apology for reading my diary out but I didn't actually forgive him. How could I?! That was something private and he told the whole school. I hate him. What the fuck was his problem. He makes me furious. He is such a prick! I hate his guts.

I hope I never see him again! I only just joined this pathetic school and he makes it even worse. I am done with his stupid lies and his fucked up games he likes to play. I'm done with it all.

I hate everything about this school.

I get into my dorm room and go straight to bed. I didn't want to think of anything right now. I fall into a deep sleep.. secretly hoping that I would die in the meanwhile.

Unfortunately I wake up the next morning. To my surprise everyone in the room had gone down for breakfast. I glance over at the clock to see I've missed breakfast and it is already 2nd lesson. Fuck sake.

I arrive second lesson and everyone's eyes immediately land on me. I roll my eyes and sit down.

"Your late Miss Riddle" A deep voice says.

I look up at Professor Snape and make direct eye contact to show him I wasn't phased by him in any sort of way.

"Why?" He asks with an angry tone.

"Hmm let's see.. One, I couldn't be arsed to show up to shit lesson and be bored out of my mind. Two, I wasn't really in the mood to listen to some low life, greasy haired ball teacher with a pointy ass nose teach it".

His face turns to anger as murmurs and quite sniggers lurk around the classroom.

"50 points from Slytherin for being a complete bitch" Snape replies.

The whole class gasp as they hear Snape swear for the first time. I just simply roll my eyes. A low life like him wasn't going to scare me in any sort of way.

He continues teaching his lesson and I zone out.

I feel the person next to me tap my arm and I turn to face them. It was a Ravenclaw. She had long dark hair and spoke with a gentle voice.

"Draco told me to pass this to you" She spoke quietly like she was afraid of drawing attention to herself.

"Thanks" I mutter.

It was a piece of paper that was folded and said open here.

I opened it up to find the written words.

𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔? 𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑. - 𝙳.𝙼

Seriously I thought. I crumple the note up and throw it on to the floor.

Through the rest of that lesson all I had was the Ravenclaw tapping my shoulder and handing me about 50 notes that were all from Draco.

Jeez can't this boy take a hint.

Eventually, class was over. Thank god. I walk out the door and feel someone barge straight into me. Who the fuck was that? I thought.