Chapter 1

(Somewhere in a dark cave, Generous was holding a dusted bottle with her magic as she was running away from rivers of lavas. When she got inside an entrance, she was about to fall in a lava river full of spikes, but she flew over it. When she finally got in the ground, some pipes were falling but she quickly dodges it until she got in a room that was filling with lava. Generous flew in the air, she looked around and saw dark figures with red eyes roaring. Then she saw a vine she holds the bottle with her mouth and flew and grabbed the vine. Then some footsteps were heard and a yellow unicorn with purple mane and yellow coat appeared very angry)

Upper Crust: CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Then everything fades revealing Generous to be in Canterlot holding a rope as everypony were cheering up for her)

Upper Crust: You get down from here before you get hurt or worse, I'm the one to blame.

(As Generous got down her cat Terence appeared wearing a blue collar running towards Generous)

Generous: Hey Terence, I'm back. (Hugs her cat and holds a fish shaped cookie treat) Treat?

Upper Crust: (Trots towards Generous) Generous, this is your final warning!!!!! Stop goofing off!!!!!

Generous: But there could be important stuff somewhere.

Upper Crust: For the last time, grow up already!!!!!! (Sees Terence) And stop bringing that flea hairball everywhere.

Generous: He's not a flea hairball. He's one cute and heroic kitty. He's special than any cat. Isn't that exciting?

Upper Crust: Here's something else exciting, Generous. You're HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! Hm!!! (Leaves)

Rarity: Generous darling, you can't keep doing this. This is the seventh time you got yourself in trouble.

Generous: Well I can't be in trouble forever. (Takes Terence)

Applejack: Are you sure you're alright with that?

Generous: Don't worry girls. I got something over there. I can feel it. (Flies away) See ya.

(A few minutes later Generous manage to come to Twilight's castle. When she got there, she knocked the door and Spike opened it)

Spike: Hi Generous.

Generous: How you doin Spike? (Then she noticed a book Spike was holding in which on the cover there was a hairless cat with green eyes) Hey, Shen Zan. I'm her number one fan!

Spike: Really?

Generous: Is Twilight here? I need her to authenticate something.

Spike: Yeah, she's in the throne room.

Generous: Ok. (Comes in and puts Terence down) Terence, you have to wait here.

(Generous eventually came in the throne room where Twilight was reading a book)

Twilight Sparkle: Generous, what brings you in today? Did you make another one of your discoveries?

Generous: The discovery. Found it at Canterlot today. I'm sure this is the first step to be the next Shen Zan.

Twilight Sparkle: Don't even mention that stupid cat. She turns archaeology into a media circus. Let me see. (Generous gives the bottle to Twilight) Hmm, secondhand dealings is not my fill but let me have a look to see.

Generous: I've read the words of fortune. Oh I'm gonna find the best archaeological equipment.

Twilight Sparkle: Unfortunately, it's just a replica.

Generous: What? (Approaches Twilight) Are you sure?

Twilight Sparkle: A limited edition for a long time.

(Hearing this Generous gets shocked and sad at the same time)

Twilight Sparkle: Don't feel bad. This is one good treasure. Don't ever stop dreaming. Keep moving on like a rolling stone.

Generous: Thanks Twilight, but after I find a fake bottle, a piece of moonrock made out of wood and many more my adventurous spirit has shattered. (Walks around and takes a book to read and then her face filled with joy) Paititi!!!!! That seems interesting.

Twilight Sparkle: Speaking of which, I wanna show you something I found. (Uses her magic and shows a square half rock with markings on it) The key. More like half a key and I bet the other half it's still out there.

Generous: What's the key for?

Twilight Sparkle: This is the key to the golden city of Paititi.

Generous: Really? Awesome. Tell me more about Paititi.

Twilight Sparkle: You see Generous, according to legend, 5000 years ago when Ingles discovered that their enemies wanted to steal all their gold, they asked Mother Nature for help. Mother Nature told them to take all their gold to a secret place Paititi. Once there, they hid their treasure and in exchange Mother Nature gave them a magic golden statue: The golden Indian of Paititi. A statue with magic powers, whoever guards it will be blessed with the gift of immortality. So, it still believed that they live in the lost city thanks to the power of the golden Indian.

Generous: So, they still alive?

Twilight Sparkle: It's just a legend Generous but the city exists.

(Soon Generous come out of the library and found Terence)

Generous: Terence I know what we're gonna do today!!!!!!!

To be continued