Chapter 2

(That afternoon Generous and Terence arrive at the airport)

Generous: Hurry Terence, they're gonna close the gate!!!!!

(She and her cat came into the airport)

Generous: (Stops running) Wait!!!! Why don't I bring my friends too? I'm sure not gonna do this whole searching thing by my own. (She opens her bag to find a papyrus to write a message to her friends. She took out the rock key and she eventually took out a papyrus and a feather to write a message to her friends, unnoticed that a stallion wearing black shades took a picture of her. Generous quickly wrote down what she wanted to say to the papyrus and when she finished, she used her magic to double the message in ten before sending it to her friends) There, all done.

Strange stallion: (Talks to his ear microphone) I've identified the target, he has the tablet. I'm sending her photo.

??????????????: (In the other line) Perfect, I'll report it to the boss. Procced with the plan.

(Soon Generous and her cat were inside an airplane as they watched a commercial in a computer)

Commercial: There are still hidden archeological finds in the most isolated places on the planet. Jewels waiting to be discovered that will shed light on every creature's path most of them see the light to the cat of exceptional qualities: Shen Zan possibly greatest explorer of our time.

Generous: Shen Zan on the case.

Shen Zan: (On the computer screen) Shen Zan on the case.

Generous: Twilight Sparkle can say what she wants but Shen Zan is the bomb.

Commercial: This program is brought to you by super rich, super flavor, super health the best for your cat, super cat treats!!!!!

Terence: (Gets excited and starts biting the screen)

Generous: No, Terence!!!!!! (Tries to stop Terence from eating the screen) Stop it!!!!! Enough!!!!!!

Airplane waitress: Would you care for more coffee, madam?

Generous: Oh, um..... (Drags Terence away from the computer and hides him as she took a cup of coffee with her magic) Thank.

(After hours of traveling Generous and her cat arrived at Cusco in Peru. After coming out from the airport Generous met her female friends there)

Generous: Girls!!!!! I'm so glad you made it, but how?

Evelyn: There's so many ways to travel, my pony friend.

Twistar: Hey Generous, I wanted to give you this just in case. (Gives her a frisbee thrower)

Strange Stallion: Now, take her.

Twistar: Trust me, this is the best Swiss pincher ever. Lifetime warranty. Thousands of different uses.

Generous: Thousands? Like what?

Twistar: That's part of the magic of the product. You have to find out by yourself.

Bong: Oh and look who's coming.

(Thunder then appears)

Generous: Thunder!!!!

Thunder: (Sees Generous) GC!!!!!!

Generous: Thunder!!!!!

Thunder: GC!!!!!!

Generous: Thund- Woah! (Gets taken by three stallions)

Twistar: Hey!!!!

Generous: Hey, wait! Let me go!!!!

Thunder: What just happened?

Catherine: Those guys took her and....

(Then a truck appears, and the stallions throw Generous inside)

Thunder: Oh my manufacturer, they're kidnapping GC!!!!!

Evelyn: (Sees Terence holding the rock with his mouth) Hey what's this? (Takes the stone) The stone tablet?

Thunder: (Sees the truck driving away) C'mon girls, there's no time to waste, let's go.

(The girls climb onto him and he starts driving)

Generous: You're robbing the wrong mare. I'm innocent.

???????????: Shut up.

(Generous looked who was talking to her and to her horror it was a male griffin that had a robotic right eagle leg staring at her)

???????????: Give me the tablet.

Generous: What tablet?

???????????: We know you have it, missie.

Generous: Ok, first of all I don't have it.

???????????: (Switch his cyborg eagle leg to a knife and slices a fly in half before pointing it to Generous)

Generous: And secondly, I know where it is.

Catherine: Step on it!!!!!! Faster!!!!

Thunder: I'm going as fast as I can, kid!!!!!!

Generous: I don't have it, I swear.

????????????: (Shows her a picture on his phone showing her at the airport holding the tablet with her magic)

Generous: Well, there's a perfectly logical explanation for this.

????????????: (Breaks his phone and switches his cyborgs arm to a drill ready to destroy Generous)

Generous: Wait!!! Before you turn my face into a Frappuccino, I have some last words.

????????????: Say it!!!!!

Generous: Well...... EAT THIS!!!!! (Uses her magic to hit him in the face with the Swiss pincher)

(The stallions grabbed her, but she used the Swiss pincher to open the door, but she got out while still holding the Swiss pincher until she eventually let it go and fell. The truck stopped and the stallions ran towards her when suddenly Thunder and the girls appeared)

Thunder: Thunderous Mcrush at your service.

Generous: (Climbs up to Thunder as he started driving)

(However, one of the stallions throws something at Thunder as he drove away)

Generous: (Starts taking deep breaths when her cat started licking her face) Hey Terence. You're ok.

Evelyn: Ok, you're safe now.

Generous: Guys, I appreciate how you came to save me.

Little Miss Crazy: Yeah, you can say that again.

Terence: (Finds the thing the stallion threw at Thunder and eats it)

To be continued