Chapter 7

(After Generous teleported herself and her friends inside the entrance, they saw the two entrances)

Thunder: Great which way will we go?

Generous: (Looks at the diamond ring and whispers) Help me Rarity. (Goes inside the right entrance and the others followed her)

(Once inside, there was a green fog, statues and the symbol of Paititi everywhere. Suddenly something moved)

Generous: Evelyn; (Walks inside another entrance as her friends followed her feeling scared. Once inside, still failed to notice she and her friends are being watched she gets amazed by a statue) Wow. (Then she sees a shadow passing on the statue and she froze in fear)

Silver: Um, guys. I do think something's watching us.

(Then suddenly, out of the shadows a black cat appeared. The cat had green eyes, golden markings on her face, a black mole and she was wearing accessories and she was wrapped in bandages and she had holes in her ears and her name was Sanura)

The oc's: (Scream)

Sanura: (Screams)

The oc's: (Scream)

Sanura: (Screams and ran away)

The oc's: (Ran away in fear while screaming)

(Meanwhile, the road rovers, Metal wing, Shen Zan and squad one, were walking they heard their blood curdling screams as they echoed all over the place)

Evelyn: What was that?

Exile: Mother Russia says spirits from the other side. Inca spirits protesting the profaning of this place.

Sanura: (Runs inside an entrance while still screaming and presses a button to close it)

(The squad aimed their weapons at the sound when suddenly the oc's screams were heard. Then the oc's appeared)

Evelyn: Guys?

(The oc's stop running and Generous hides behind Colleen)

Generous: (Points at Shen Zan) Don't get any closer!!!!!!

Guard: Should we kill her?

Shen Zan: Of course.

Evelyn: Shen!!!!!

Shen Zan: I mean of course not.

Generous: (Points at her) Of course, "yes"! She's evil, Evelyn!!!!! She ordered those goons to kill me and my friends.

Shen Zan: (Chuckles) I hope you don't believe her. She is a pathological liar.

Generous: I'm not lying, I saw you giving the order.

Shen Zan: Oh, so you're not lying eh? Well, that's enough, Zenerous.

Guard: (Points his weapon at Generous) Can't we just kill her boss?

Evelyn: "Boss"? Shen, what's going on?

Metal wing: We don't have time for this, Zan.

Shen Zan: Ok, ok, (To Evelyn) Evelyn, look, I'm doing this for me.... I mean for us.

Evelyn: You kidnapped the rovers?

Shen Zan: It was necessary. We were never planning to harm them.

Evelyn: You tried to kill my friends?

Shen Zan: Well, I can explain.

Evelyn: (Slaps Shen Zan)

Generous: Aha, ha, ha, ha, ha.