Chapter 4

(The oc's were traveling through many directions as the song "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" was playing in the background. It was a long traveling until they eventually reached Machu Picchu)

Generous: Machu Picchu?

Thunder: Wow, awesome!!!!!!

Twistar: Ok, let's get to work. (Hears her stomach growl) On a second thought, I'll go to the village and grab some munchies while you guys get to work.

Evelyn: Ok, we'll meet you later. Let's go Generous.

(She and the rest of the oc's went to Machu Picchu. As they came in to a cabin it was a whole mess)

Evelyn: Oh no, we're late. The pirates of Gold hunters have been first. They've must have taken my friends.

Generous: Don't worry Evelyn, we'll find them.

Evelyn: Thanks, Generous. Let's look around. Maybe we can find some clue where they've taken them.

Generous: (Looks around until she spots a picture of Evelyn with a hairless green-eyed cat) Wait. This is Shen Zan. (To Evelyn) You got to meet Shen Zan?

Evelyn: Well, actually I'm her number one fan.

Generous: Oh, no you're not. Because I am.

Evelyn: Ok, sure. If you say so. Can you help here please?

Generous: Yes, sorry but look, (Shows a picture of Shen Zan) I have a picture, personally signed. Me and Terence stood in line for like 25 hours, just to get it. Is this #1 fan stuff or what.

Evelyn: (Takes a look at the picture) Who's Zenerous?

Generous: (Takes the picture away) She misunderstood my name. Anyway, how did you meet her?

Evelyn: She been working with us for the past few months.

Thunder: (Notices a photo of her and her road rover friends) Are these guys your friends?

Evelyn: (Nods)

Generous: My, they look like an awesome team.

Thunder: Hey, I like that female brown dog over there, she's pretty.

Evelyn: (Comes and looks at the photo) Hey wait, the photo. It was taken at the Nasca desert. Hunter always said these ruins showed the way to Paititi like a map or something. But he and the others never had the key for it.

Silver: But we do. The tablet is the key.

Evelyn: That's why the Gold hunters want it so badly.

Generous: So next stop....

All: The Nasca desert.

(Later the oc's came to the village to find Twistar and they found her next to a burger air balloon)

Evelyn: Hey Twistar.

Twistar: Oh, hi guys. Look, I got a burger for you.

Terence: (Comes in front of them and started meowing very loudly)

Generous: What's wrong, Terence?

Terence: (Points with his tail at left) On the left, look!!!!! Bad guys!!!!!!

(The oc's looked to the left and saw the Gold hunters coming)

Thunder: It's them, Gold hunters.

Generous: How did they find us?

Thunder: Go!!!!!!

(The oc's ran away as the Gold hunters arrived)

?????????????????: Spread out, I want them alive.