Chapter 3

(Later the oc's arrived at Evelyn's spaceship)

Generous: Is that kind of welcome normal here? What are those guys want?

Evelyn: Well, obviously the tablet. They must know you have it, you're in grave danger.

Generous: Ah, it's ok. They don't scare me.

(She and her friends come inside the ship)

Evelyn: Oh my gosh!!!!!!

Thunder: Meh don't worry, my room's pretty much like this sometimes.

Evelyn: Don't be a fool. Those guys broke in.

(Then Evelyn notices a package with a note next to her seat)

Evelyn: What's this? "Dear Evelyn. Take care of this. Me and my friends are going to Machu Picchu. Do not let it fall into the wrong hands". (Opens the package and gasps at what she saw) Generous, bring your backpack here.

Generous: Yes, I'm coming. (Approaches Evelyn and brings her backpack with her and sees that Evelyn has the other half of the tablet)

Generous: Hey, isn't that?

Evelyn: The other half of the tablet.

Generous: (Takes out the half of the tablet and she and Evelyn complited the tablet)

Generous: What's it say?

Evelyn: I don't know. It's in ancient Chimu. Exile is one of the remaining Chimu experts in the world. But why is he and the other road rovers are they going to Machu Picchu? Why?

Generous: I-I don't know.

Twistar: If I'm right they must've been chased, by someone.

Generous: Perhaps might be the griffin in the SUV, who kidnapped me.

Evelyn: Anyway, we need to do something.

Catherine: So, what are you gonna do? Call the police?

Evelyn: And tell them what? I don't think they'll believe a word I say. No. I'm going to Machu Picchu.

Bong: Gosh, that sounds dangerous.

Generous: Are you sure you should go alone?

Evelyn: Of course not, you guys are coming with me.

(The scene cuts to the oc's getting inside the train)

Generous: Let me help you with that. (Carries Evelyn's backpack)

Evelyn: Thanks.

Generous: No problem, I'm totally yours. (Puts the bag in the shelf above and takes a seat) Totally.

Little Miss Crazy: What time is it? Oh no!!!!! (Takes a TV out of her bag and turns it on. Then her smile dropped) Great!!!!! I missed today's episode of my favorite series "The lonely passion of Emily".

Catherine: You'll live.

Little Miss Crazy: Yes, but will Emily live after her experimental brain transplant to help her forget Andriou who broke her heart?

Generous: (Looks at her with a confused look)

(Meanwhile outside of the train the griffin cyborg and his henchmen were getting inside the train. Later when the train was driving Evelyn was looking at the tablet)

Thunder: What are you looking at?

Evelyn: I'm trying to figure out what these signs mean.

(Suddenly one of the stallions that was spying on them got up and found the griffin cyborg)