Chapter 5

(Soon, the Gold hunters took the oc's to an old ancient building. As them and the oc's came in Terence stopped and hissed at the two guards that were guarding the front entrance and then started attacking them. Inside the oc's came in a room were five anthropomorphic dogs were there. There was a Golden retriever, a Rough Collie, a Doberman, a Siberian Husky and an Old English Sheepdog. All the dogs except from the Sheepdog were wearing the same outfit as Evelyn's)

Evelyn: Guys!!!!!!

Road Rovers: Evelyn!!!!!

Evelyn: (Runs towards them and hugs them) I finally found you.

Exile: You shouldn't be here.

Evelyn: I've come to save you.

Hunter: Save us? I think you're just as much of a prisoner as we are.

Evelyn: Is that all you have to say? I've come all this way from Cuzco to get you.

Generous: (Raises her hoof) Me too!!!!!

Colleen: Who are you?

Blitz: Is that the pony you told us about?

??????????: Evelyn?

(The Road Rovers turned around and saw a Sphynx cat with green eyes in the entrance of the room followed by a guard)

Evelyn: Shen, what are you doing here, are you alright?

Shen Zan: Yeah, don't worry. These grave robbers have kidnapped me because I am the world's greatest expert in mummies and-

Generous: And sarcophagi of ancient Egypt!!!!!! Shen Zan, is it really you?

Colleen: They had to kidnap this clown. (Crosses her arms) Of all people.

Evelyn: Hey!!!!!!!

Shen Zan: Oh Evelyn, I've never been more happy to see you.

Evelyn: Me too.

Generous: Me too, I'm your number 1- (Sees Evelyn looking at her raising her eyebrow while smiling) I mean number 2, fan.

Shen Zan: I didn't catch your name.

Generous: Zenerous- GENEROUS Crystal.

Evelyn: She's my friend and a heroine.

Shen Zan: Heroine? Really?

(Then the cyborg griffin arrives)

Shen Zan: Ev, just give them what they want and I'm sure they'll let us go.

????????????: Madam, may I have the tablet please?

Blitz: You didn't bring it here, did you?

Evelyn: (Smiles nervously)

Blitz: Oh great, I can't believe it.

Evelyn: (Opens her backpack, takes the stone and gives it to the griffin)

?????????????: (Puts the tablet in the wall map)

(Then the stone starts to glow)

Thunder: What's he doing?

Exile: Mother Russia says this tablet is a key piece of the map that leads to Paititi. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life and now everything is in the hands of these pirates.

(Then the wall map started spinning a few times and then it stopped)

???????????: Well, Exile, your turn.

Exile: Never, I prefer to die.

(The guards then pointed their weapons right at him)

Exile: That won't work.