Chapter 8 (Final)

(Once Shen was in, she saw the golden statue inside a green crystal)

Shen Zan: The golden statue. (Runs toward it)

(Once close to it, she tried to take out the crystal but fails. She picks up a rock failing to notice Sanura passed behind her and she tries to break the glass with it when suddenly a noise was heard)

Shen Zan: (Turns around) Oh my god......

(Sanura appears un on a rock giant holding two blue rocks)

Sanura: Stop thief!!!!!! The golden idol is off limits. Prepare to die!!!!!

(She uses the blue stones to make the giant hit Shen, but she dodges his attacks)

Shen Zan: Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

Sanura: I protected this statue for 500 years and you're noy going to be the one who steals it.

(Then a rock fells to her right front leg and breaks it. Sanura starts to jump and tries to fix it making the giant also jump. As Sanura manages to fix her front leg, Shen noticed the blue rocks she was holding and realizes with these she controls the giant)

Shen Zan: Forgive me, please. I surrender. Please don't shoot me.

Sanura: (Gets close to her) Shoot you? This isn't a gun, it's just a-

(Before she could finish her sentence, Shen grabbed her and throws her aside)

Shen Zan: Now I will get eternal life.

(Suddenly, when suddenly a sword hit the rock the statue was on. Shen turns around to see who threw it and to her surprise it was Generous)

Generous: Not so fast.

Shen Zan: (Takes the sword of the stone and throws it aside) Get lost, Generous Crystal.

Generous: Make me, Shen Zapped.

Shen Zan: Ha ha ha, (Grabs the blue stones) as you wish.

Sanura: Help, help!!!!!! (Tries to hold on tight so she won't fall)

Generous: (Approaches her) Are you alright mam?

Shen Zan: (She's now on top of the giant) You're a real life saver. (Tries to hit her but Generous dodges it) Too bad she's already dead.

Generous: (Picks Sanura up and notices she was wearing the depth ammeter) My depth ammeter.

Sanura: (Smiles nervously)

Generous: (Screams and throws her acide)

(They both started to run away as Shen tries to squash Generous. Then she grabs a big pointy rock and attacks Generous and Sanura with it. Sanura dodges it but knocks herself out after hitting herself on a column. Shen tries to step on Generous, but she uses her magic as a shield to provide it and then teleported herself on the giant's leg)

Shen Zan: Do you think you can defeat my new pet? (Makes the giant put its foot on the side of the corridor, but Generous flies up to Shen and fights her) Give it up, Zenerous.

Generous: Fight me, Zan!!!!!

(They both fight until Shen hit Generous's face really hard and she fell to the ground. At that time, the oc's and the road rovers arrived)

Evelyn: Shen no!!!!!!!!!

Shen Zan: Evelyn, welcome to the show. Today we're squashing a bug. (Laughs maniacally and grabs Generous) This is the last time I have to worry about you pathetic princess. (Holds the rock tight to squash Generous)