Chapter 6

(Meanwhile, in the desert, the Gold hunters have started digging in the dessert)

Metal wing: (To Shen Zan) Hey, you, idiot!!!!!

Colleen: (To Shen Zan) I think he means you. Better go before he turns you into Chop Suey.

Shen Zan: (Walks towards Metal wing)

Metal wing: Are you sure this is the place?

Shen Zan: Of course, I'm sure and don't call me an idiot, you freak!!!!

Metal wing: Just trying to make it believable. What if the Husky lied?

Shen Zan: Not to me.

Metal wing: Exactly, they don't seem to be fond of you. Are you sure they don't suspect?

Shen Zan: Trust me, I'm a celebrity.

(Meanwhile the oc's were wondering in the jungle)

Evelyn: According to the hieroglyphics, this is it.

Little Miss Crazy: But there aren't any ruins here.

Evelyn: It's been five hundred years since anyone laid foot here. The city must be hidden under the vegetation.

Catherine: If my prayers are answered, there will be pretty much shovels waiting there too.

Generous: Ok, why don't we split up to look for it?

Evelyn: I agree.

(The oc's started splitting up. Generous was walking with Terence when suddenly he sees a butterfly and starts chasing it)

Generous: Oh, c'mon Terence, stay focus.

(Suddenly she hears a strange noise from some bushes)

Generous: (Turns around to see what it was but there was nothing)

(Suddenly a puma jumped out of the bush roaring. Generous gasped and started running with the puma behind her. Terence started chasing the puma, but the puma stopped and growled at him making Terence flee in fear. The puma then got back chasing Generous. Generous was running until she fell to a downhill and then fell down. When she got up she saw her female friends up in a tree and Thunder hiding behind a bush)

Silver: Generous, watch out!!!!! We saw a puma!!!!!!

Generous: Really? No kidding......

(Then the puma appeared and started growling)