Chapter 1

I posted this on Ao3 to so why not here? My brain is like don't do this but yah don't mind me... heh.

There may be some bad grammar and so on. So beware English is not my Language from the start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am standing in the middle of Snowdin thinking while I stare at my hands blankly. How did I come to this? Ah yes I died. I was once a Human, had a normal Life, well partly normal...

I loved the Undertale Fandom and read fanfiction after fanfiction. But now? I am Sans, not Y/n but Sans. I am not the Classic Sans or any happy go lucky one. No of course not that would be wonderful, to wonderful...

I am one of those Sanses that lived through Hell, litteral Hell. The Child that isnt even one anymore, is a litteral Demon. It was nice on the beginning. It was Friends with everyone even me and then it changed from Pacifist runs to Genocide...

After the first one came the next Genocide it never stopped after the first one and what could I do? Nothing I couldn't do shit. I tried and tried but nothing helped and then what. That thing started to try after a few hundrets of resets to make a deal with me. I ofcourse didn't accept it and it tried reset after reset again. And after that everyone knows what happend I was sick of it. I knew what would happen if I accept the deal and that I would change, but I had enough of it and snapped. On the end I accepted...

Now I am here alone in this messy Underground of my "Au". I shouldn't know that there are "Au's" but thats the perk of having past memories. Everywhere I look is dust. The funny part of it? Well there is nothing funny.

I should go back to the House its starting to get colder and dark. Even if I am a skeleton I can get cold, I just blame the magic and don't think about it. So I make my way back through the snow. I look around and think of what I should do now.

Its not like I can get out of my "Au" I tried it while I was normal and nothing ever happend, so I think I need someone that knows how to do it and teach me or I cant do it. If my memory isnt failing me on the names than only those like Ink, Dream, Error and Nightmare can open those portals through other "Au's". But I should go back to that thought at a later date.

I got to my destination, to my home. Can I even call it home? I destroyed everything... ugh stop with that thougt it won't help right now. So I repress the negative feelings in a dark corner of my mind and I open the door.

I Close the door behind me while I go inside. When was the last time I ate something... hmm I don't know. I should make something now and then go take a nap so I get some energy back.

I walk to the kitchen and look what's in the fridge. Spaghetti... my brother really likes this heh. I whip my head fast to the corner of the kitchen and see...
nothing...? I thought I saw something shadowy and tall in the corner of my eye socket. Maybe it was just my imagination and I'm thinking of stupid things or I'm really tired.

Alright back to food I just eat the spaghetti that's still here it would be a waste even if it can't go bad. Part of me is still saying that it could go bad heh. I'm heating the spaghetti. I take a plate and fork out. When the food is ready I put it on the plate and eat it. When I'm done I put the plate into the sink and go on the couch to sleep. I don't want to sleep on the bed it just brings sad memories back.

Tomorrow I should think of what to do. I don't know for how long I will be stuck here alone, it could be days or even year's if someone would even stumble to this "au". How fun this will be a humourless chuckle escapes me I close my eye sockets and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter. 

Its like my first story that I publish and I feel like to delete it again heh.

Im trying to make chapters longer but we will see.

Updates will be random (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ .

but I am trying once a week mybe it will be faster who knows...heh

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ See ya next time ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)