Chapter 5

Thank you everyone for reading! ^w^

*Me looks at the date* the last update was in 1 month

Sorry for updating late I got stuck and the drawings were calling out to me :<

But! Here is another chapter "drops the chapter here and goes away"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I throw a knife...?

Mister crack head is still looking at me like he saw me a lot of times but at the same time not and he isn't alarmed from the rustling... weird. Is it a threat or not?

I feel curious...? Yes, curious wasn't there a saying curiosity killed the cat? Welp I feel curious a bit so Fuck it.

I materialize a glowing purple knife with a bit of red at the tip in my hand and throw it at the spot where it rustled. Crack head looks a bit startled, how do I know it? He flinched a bit and his big eye light shrank a bit in alarm when I threw the knife beside his head to hit the target behind him in the trees. I think he thought that I would throw it at him but he follows the knife trajectory where it will land.

When the knife is behind the tree leaves, I can hear a loud yelp and someone crashed on the ground. Sadly I couldn't see who, because they fell behind big guy. I try to look over the shoulder from the big guy but I couldn't even get up a bit, instead he picked me up like a small child in one arm and holding me close. The other one sports a big axe and he got in a fighting stance ready to defend.

My curiosity switches from wanting to see who it is to how the Fuck can this guy be so warm? I feel like... I never want him to let me go. Is it weird to hug someone that you don't know? Meh... I just do it it's not like I touched or hugged someone in those years I was alone.

The big guy just stiffens for a second and squirms a bit to get more comfortable until he relaxes again. I notice that he isn't fighting the other one but talking. I can feel the rumble when he talks.

"Yo mah broski take a chill pill. I didn't want to crash the party, just wanna take a looksie on what's poppin here." says someone. It's reminding me of a 90s slang wait is is called slang?

"Leave" big guy growls at him. I can feel the vibrations from his chest when he does that.

"Aiight I'll bounce see ya some other time mah broski." I can hear a faint 'fresh poof' huh...

The big guy just starts to move somewhere after he stood. My touch-deprived self just embraces the warm big skeleton in a hug. Not a normal but a murdery skeleton...not weird at all. I can feel how I fall asleep slowly.

After some time my sleepy self feels something or someone trying to pry me off the hug but I just tighten my huggy grip and let a small whimper unconsciously out. I don't want to lose the warm feeling and that someone wanted me off but after some tries, it stopped and I fell asleep.

POV from battle

Nightmare watches as Horror takes the sans from this universe to the forest for cover. "Killer you take Dream, Dust you take Blue and I will take Ink" Nightmare commands his group and they give a nod of confirmation back.

The group fights their given enemies. Dream tries to talk to his brother but Killer is blocking his way. "Killer let me talk to my brother!" he says desperately. "Why should I do that little sunshine?". "Stop calling me little sunshine you are the same height as me!" "Yes we may be the same height but you still are looking like a sun and it burns my eyesockets. The funny part is your group attacked someone helpless on the ground and not we." He snikers and dodges a flying arrow. "No we didn't do such a thing! "Dream narrows his eyesockets and readies another arrow to shoot.