Chapter 6

Thank you everyone for reading! ^w^

And thank you all for commenting I don't even think I would have gotten this far without reading them :D

Now enjoy reading *throws next chapter at your face*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star Sanses base

Dream drags both of his teammates out of a portal. All three of them are hurt. Blue with some cuts, scorch marks, and cracked arm. Ink looks like someone repeatedly punched him and Dream with a lot of cuts.

"Is everybody alright?" Dream asks his friends. Ink just looks at Dream with a deadpanned face. "Okay... I take that as a no" looking sheepish at Ink.

"I will go and heal Blue. I think he got the most hurt in this fight" Dream says as he walks to Blue and begins to heal the wounds but mostly focuses on the cracked arm.

"Can you warn me next time if I fight Nightmare again? I never knew or I forgot that those tentacles hurt that much and he threw me like a toy around, that wasn't even funny..." Ink says grimacing at the thought to be thrown again.

"You did forget it, didn't you write it down on your scarf?" Dream asks him. Ink looks at his scarf where he wrote important things in the fight down "Uhh ah there! I did write it down. I hope I see it next time"

"Okay I am done with healing Blue but you should still take it easy with your arm" Dream says as Blue snaps back to attention. "THANK YOU DREAM" Blue beams at Dream.

"NOW I WILL GO TO THE KITCHEN AND COOK US SOME SPECIAL TACOS MWEHEHE" Dream looks at Blue "Just please don't burn the kitchen again. I will go in the meantime to my room to rest guys" he says and makes his way to his room, behind him he hears from both his friends 'have a good rest'

Dream enters his bedroom and goes straight to his bed. He lays down and thinks about the skele when they saw them on the road. He remembers how they look and it's the same as Killer but as he thinks deeper about it, he now realizes that there were some things different.

He now feels guilty for attacking them because they didn't notice the difference and thought it was Killer. They didn't even say something.

"They even looked hesitant to fight us and now what? Nightmare got them and who knows what happens there. Stupid me acted before thinking ugh... I should sleep for a bit and think of a plan later with the others." He says to no one and falls asleep.

At the Bad Sanses Base

A portal is opening and 4 skeletons walk out of it and one is clinging on one of them asleep.

"Alright everyone knows what to do after a fight and they are hurt even if they think it is not that serious" Nightmare says and looks at Killer at the end specifically with a narrowed eye.

Killer quickly looks away and goes straight to the medical supply to tend his wounds. Dust goes with him to help if needed.

"Horror you get them to the guestroom to sleep. I will go and make us some food and will bring you yours." He says and makes his way to the Kitchen.

Horror nods at Nightmare and goes to the guestroom they have available. He enters the plain-looking room and makes himself comfortable on the bed.

After some time Nightmare enters the room with some food. Horror looks at Nightmare and smells the food "Chicken...soup?" Nightmare looks at Horror "Yes, you know no one can cook something with at least burning the food and this I can do without doing that." he says and puts the soup on the desk beside the bed.