[Mikey x Reader - Cuddles]

(Reader can be Gn :))

You and Mikey have been friends for a couple of years, and let me tell you it has its ups and downs. As you know, Mikey is very childish and has some dark impulses but today, today was quite a calm day in the Sano family household.

Mikey invited you over while everyone was busy so you two could have "bonding time" as he calls it.

"Y/nnnn!!!" Mikey calls with an annoying child's voice that he has. Right now you are in the kitchen while he is in the living room area. You're making popcorn while you wait for the movie to start when you hear Mikey call your name.

Annoyed, you quickly walk into the living room to see what Mikey is calling your name for. When you walk into the room you see Mikey laying flat on the couch. "What do you want Mikey?" You ask slightly annoyed because since you've walked into the room he hasn't stopped smirking at you.

"Come 'ere!" he says to you, you were intrigued so you decided to go see what the man child had wanted from you. You stop right infront of him and plop down onto the floor in a criss cross legged position. He turns his body to face you and then tells you "Y/n, cuddle me". You sat there confused and not sure what to do so you simply replied with a "What?".

"Cuddle me" Mikey said again. At this point you've given up on every though of trying to tell him no because this man child always gets what he wants when he's with you, especially because he knows exactly which buttons to push to get you to do the things he wants you to do.

You got up and sighed "Fine, but if I do this you are making breakfast tomorrow morning, got it?" "Yes captain!" He replied. You crawled on top of him and planted yourself on his chest and breathed out a heavy sigh "I hate you for this Mikey." He just giggled while wrapping his arms around you the movie was playing in the background while you started to feel a bit sleepy in his chest and decided to close your eyes just for a second, and that when you remembered..

"SHIT MIKEY THE POPCORN!" While franticly panicking about the popcorn you ended up elbowing him in the jaw while he just sat there stund as ever. Once you noticed his jaw becoming redder by the second, you began to panic even more. While you were apologizing you didn't even see him get up and leave to go to the kitchen.

"Ehem" you turned around to see Mikey holding the bag of popcorn and him smiling with a bruised on the right side if his chin "Oh" was all you said. "Don't worry about it Y/n I'm okay, now how about we watch this movie and go back to cuddling" he was now putting the bag of popcorn on the coffee table when he reached his hand out to you "Okay" was all you muttered out and went back to cuddling Mikey on the couch.

~THE END~

Hiii it's Mushy!!
I hope you enjoyed this oneshot, I know it wasn't the longest thing in the world but I still hope you enjoyed it!
PS. Sorry if there is anything spelt wrong.

◇Word count: 568◇