[Toman + reader - Haunted house]

{Hi everyone! It's mushy, thank you guys for almost 200 reads every read makes me so happy so to see almost 200 is just amazing! Anyways onto the story!}

Let's be honest, it was one of the three menaces that suggested going to a haunted house, Nahoya, Baji or Mikey. Long story short, it was Nahoya.

You all agreed after a lot of convincing and split into three different groups, (you can choose which group you want to be in.)

Group A included; Mikey, Draken, Baji, Chifuyu, Takemichi, Pah-chin and Peh-yan.
Group B included; Nahoya, Souta, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Mucho and Sanzu.
Group C included; Yuzuha, Hinata and Emma. (Girlbosses)

If you choose •° Group A °•
- Mikey would be holding onto your arm and eating a lollipop at the same time, as well as getting his nuclear kick ready for anything to pop out.
- Draken would be right behind Mikey making sure that he won't choke on the lollipop.
- Pah-chin and Peh-yan would be talking so obnoxiously loud in the back of the line that you all created and now everyone, mostly Draken, is screaming at them too shut up.
- Chifuyu is holding onto Baji practically shitting his pants while Takemichi holds onto Chifuyu crying and blabbering on about how we 'shouldn't be going in here' and Baji is laughing his ass of while these two act like children.

If you choose •° Group B °•
-Nahoya would be trying to scare everyone and successfully scared Souta and everyone has to split up for a good minute because Souta started crying.
- Speaking of Souta, he was gripping onto his twin for his dear life while also holding onto your hand. You just kept petting his fluffy blue hair every now and then to calm him down.
- Hakkai was behind Mitsuya holding onto his shoulders and shaking a bit saying "Taka-chan are we gonna die.."
- "No Hakkai we won't die." Mitsuya said reassuring the poor boy. He seemed to calm down a bit after Mitsuya told him that.
- Sanzu and Mucho were beside eachother the entire time, well except for one time.
- Mucho was walking being as quiet as he usually is saying the odd word here and there and making sure you're okay. Out of nowhere you all heard a giant thump and Mucho whipped his arm around and forgot sanzu was there and hit him in the face.
- "Sanzu!" You screamed while rushing over to him.
- "Traitor" Sanzu said while looking at Mucho.

If you choose •° Group C °•
- Girlbosses.
- the girls would be reader for anything to come their way. Ghosts? Oh do you mean a pile of trash beaten up on the floor. Yeah, that's what I thought.
- The safest group to be in Tbh.
- Emma has some martial arts experience, Yuzuha can take down a 6'5 dude (1.98 cm), and Hina, this girl should just sign up for professional fighting.
- You will be protected in this group No matter what none of you will get hurt of be scared.

Once everyone gets out the all laugh about the experience they had. Still worried about Sanzu? He's laying his head in your lap while you hold and ice pack to his broken nose, Mucho is apologizing and everyone is laughing at the scene with Sanzu and you. You don't let Sanzu up though you know how dangerous and chaotic this boy can be so you just keep him in your lap.

~ The End ~

Word count: 591.

(Can you tell who my favorite characters are in this lol)