[Takemichi x (M!)Reader - I'll never forget]

Takemichi is a shy, adorable, clumsy guy, but don't get me wrong, I love him! He's the only man I'll ever love. Sure the kid can make dumb decisions sometimes but it doesn't take away the fact that he also is in love with me!

The name is (Y/N), I'll be your story teller for the day, I'm going to tell you how I fell in love with Takemichi Hanagaki, well you already know who I am because I'm you but let's just pretend you don't okay?

Let's start off at the beginning. It's the year 2005, I'm a 14 year old boy going to my classes like anyone in school would and a blond shortish boy runs into me the wind is knocked out of me as I fell to the ground face first. "Oh my God! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you!".

Everything that just occurred was not registering in my brain at the time, all that did register was that I had been knock over, by what force? I'm not sure. As I slowly opened my eyes I look up to see a blond male with pure worry and fear in his eyes.

I reached for his hand and he pulled me up to stand on my feet. My head was hurting as I did hit it on my way down so I wasn't in one of the best states. I look at the boy and notice his beautiful blue eyes that he has, small pouty lips and light blushed cheeks.

In all honesty I don't think I'd ever seen a man so beautiful in my life. He was just breathtaking. "Are you okay?" He asked me as I was caught staring for a little while, "Oh uh, yeah-yeah, Thank you so much!" "Anytime, It was my fault anyways, I was in too much of a rush to notice my surroundings", He made a cute embarrassed motion with his hand scratching the back of his head and him smiling at me.

"Don't worry It's okay" I smiled back at him. "O-Oh my name is (Y/N)!". He made a small oh shape with his mouth and blushed a small bit, "Takemichi.. I've never heard your name before.. It's cool!". I had no idea what to say except and embarrassed 'Thank you'.

Takemichi sure knew how to pull the stings of my heart perfectly, He must be some sort of god to be able to do this to me. We stood there for about 30 more seconds before realizing that we were both late for what we had to do.

"Here, do you have a phone?" Takemichi asked me, "Mhm, why?" "I'm gonna give you my number, you're a pretty cool person! I wanna get to know you!" He looked at me with such a big smile. No one else had ever been this forward in wanting to become friends with me before.

I handed him my phone with a shaky hand and he smiled when he grabbed it, he put his number in and named the contact "Takemichi ❤". After giving me my phone back he said he needed to leave but that he would text me that he got to school safe.

As he ran away I was left in shock but quickly made my way to my own school, about five minutes after getting to class my phone went off. I silently looked at it to see a notification from the same contact Takemichi had put into my phone,

Takemichi ❤

(Hey! I'm at school, did you make it there safe?)

Y/N

(Mhm! I'll text you when I'm done class)

After classes I would text him, and after days I would text him, he was the only thing I had on my mind for a while. I never complained, we hung out and did so much amazing things all together. I fell in love with him.

I was so scared of every possible outcome of me even telling him. I didn't want to lose the friendship I had with him over some stupid little crush but it needed to be said, it was just so exhausting having to hide it now.

So September 5th, 2005 was the day I had confessed my feelings to Takemichi Hanagaki. I was Terrified, so many thoughts were running through my head but I promised myself it would get done and that I needed to do this.

I told him to meet me at a park that we went to whenever we both needed to catch a break from things and he said he'd be there in 5. I was so scared but at the same time so ready to do this. as I walked there my legs began to shake and so was my whole body but I pushed through it all.

I saw him sitting at the bench that we usually sit at together and he was wearing surprisingly nice clothing for a day where we were just 'Hanging out'. I sat down beside him as he smiled and turned to me and he noticed my shaky body but chose not to say anything and just let me speak.

"Takemichi Hanagaki, this is going to be really weird but I need to get this off my chest" I let out a sigh as I knew there was no backing out now. "We've known each other for a couple of months and I need to say that I've grown a bit close to you. Almost every day you're on my mind and I don't know what to do.. I think.. I think I'm in love with you.. and I'm really scared of losing you."

No words were said for a good 15 seconds. As tears began to work their ways in my eyes Takemichi let out a breath and grabbed my hand. I looked over at him and noticed him smiling and looking up at the sky. "I love you to Y/N".

I think about that day everyday, its been 8 years now, Takemichi and I are engaged.

I don't think anybody will ever understand the love I feel for him, but that's okay, because as long as I know, I'll never forget.

Word count: 1045