[Yamagishi x Reader - Ooga Booga]

(Reader can be gn)

"GISHI, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" You screamed at the boy who was now running after the shopping cart he pushed down a hill, "OOGIDY BOOGIDY" was all he kept screaming back to you every time you tried to talk to him. Oh how you were getting annoyed.

You finally caught up to him when the cart flew into a tree and he toppled over on top of it. "So Y/n, yah come here often? He asked when he saw your upset face, "Yamagishi, what the hell! Do you know how badly you could've been hurt!" You said to him, he just stared blankly at you after you said that and then, he pounced.

"AAA-" "Aww what's wrong hunny bunny". Yamagishi has a thing for teasing so whenever you two hang out, be prepared for the worst teasings of your life. "Dude, I can feel your hand on my ass, get it off" you said to him with an annoyed expression, "Aw man" he replied with sadness lacing over his voice.

After sitting there and bickering for about 15 minutes both of you decided to go to a convenience store 5o pick up some snacks for the movie date the both of you were having.

While you were picking out the chips and drinks you wanted you turned around to see Yamagishi twerking while holding some sort of blue drink, you shook your head knowing he does this when he's happy about something. You paid for your stuff and left the store while Yamagishi was still in there.

Once he came out the both of you went straight to your house. You made small conversations as both of you skipped home like happy little children. You both got to your house while Yamagishi fangirled about how he gets to go into your room and he keeps making pervy jokes about you and him.

You smack him upside the head for being a perv and walk up the stairs with him trailing behind you like a lost dog. Both of you set up the room and turn off all the lights and get comfortable. Both of you decided to watch the newest Suicide Squad movie.

Halfway through the movie he started crushing over Harley Quinn and you had to put him in his place saying that he had absolutely no chance with her. Near the end of the movie you noticed that Yamagishi had fallen asleep on you and you didn't have the heart to move him so you just kept him there.

You as well fell asleep when the movie finished and snuggled oh close to him, even while he was knocked out, he still put his arm over you and pulled you close.

When you woke up he was starring at you which you of course, freaked out about saying that 'you shouldn't just watch me sleep with bulging eyes, you creep'. He sat up and turned over to look at you and said with with a wicked smile..

"Ooga booga."

I hope you enjoy this Carly♡